
My 2 sisters and I try to get together at least once a month to craft and to talk story. We catch up on the latest about our children and grandchildren, talk about politics, religion, world affairs, our trips, our Korean dramas and soap operas, and we eat (breakfast) and eat (lunch) and eat (coffee break) and eat (sometimes dinner) oh my do we eat, LOL! I’m lucky to have such wonderful sisters whom I can rely on and also call my friends. It was my sisters who were my inspiration when I made this card for the
Flutter by Wednesday #72 Challenge which calls for a favorite quote.
I also entered this card in
La-La’s Weekly Wednesday Challenge #2, which calls for the use of “stitching”, and
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC30), which calls for the use of “pearls”.
The card details are:
Stamps: N/A - computer generated words
Paper: K&Co. Isabella Floral Embossed DP; Bazzill CS
Accessories: K&Co. Isabella Grand Adhesions; K&Co. Adhesive Gems (pearls); Swarovski crystal bicone and butterfly beads; Doodlebug Design Rub-on Stitches, and Nestabilities.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
15 comments:
Shirley, what a sweet card in soft colors!! Very nice!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!!
Hugs!!
Irina
such an adorable & romantic card!!
I really like the frame on the card. Thanks for joining in with the La La Land Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon.
TFS
Paul
Ooo, this is such a sweet pretty card! I love it! Thanks for playing at La La Land Crafts!
Absolutely gorgeous...the close up is even better. I am sure your sissy's will adore this card(if they can decide which one gets it LOL) Thanks for joining us at LLWWC2 this week!
Beautiful card and so happy you played along with FTTC. These soft colors are gorgeous.
Beautiful card - what an awesome quote!
Your card is so beautiful Shirley, I love your precious quote and gorgeous dp and your frame, ribbon and hatpin are such wonderful accents along with your stitched detail but I am so sorry to say as you don´t have a fairy or butterfly on your card this does not qualify for Flutter By Wednesday. I take pride viewing the entries because I know all the love and work put in and yours is truly exceptional.
Nicola -x-
Wow! This is just gorgeous! Love the pretty papers and especially that beaded pin! Thank you for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!
Hi Shirley,
I am back to view your gorgeous creation and apologise as I now know you have a butterfly on your beautiful hatpin. Your creations are truly amazing.
Nicola -x-
A classically beautiful creation Shirley. Everything fits together perfectly.
Hugs Viv xx
(Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog).
Gorgeous, Shirley! The stitching is beautiful. I adore the pearls on here. Thank you for playing along with us again at La-La Land Crafts! xx Jane
PS. your package is going out this week. I'm hoping to make it to the post office after prepping my classroom. Thank you for waiting!
What a gorgeous card. Your stitching setail is just wonderful and I love your layout and papers. Thankyou so much for playing along with us this week on La-La Land Weekly Challenge
-x-
Pretty card!! Love your details and colors!! Fab stitching as well! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge at La La Land!
:)Kathy
So very soft and lovely! And, I agree... sisters are the Best!!!
Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at La-La Land Crafts! We hope you come back again!
Post a Comment