Hello friends, hope you are enjoying your weekend!
First of all, I want to thank Linda for the warm welcome she gave me when she introduced me as a "fellow Hawaii blogging sister" on her blog, Simple and Sassy Creations! I have met so many lovely people in Blogland and I feel so thankful for all of you who take the time to visit me. Thank you, Linda and my new blogging friends, for your warm Aloha!
Well I don't have a card to share with you today, but this will be wayyy more important and fun for you. If you haven't already heard about it, check out the Stampers United blog. They have a big blog hop going on with a huge grand prize and lots of candies along the way to win!
Going through the blog hop, I discovered some new sites I didn't know about, saw some tutorials and new up-coming products, and found more challenges to participate in. So since it's the weekend, put the housework aside for a few minutes to play along. Have some blog hopping fun and good luck in winning some candy!
Thanks so much for dropping by and have a super weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment