I came home a few days ago from a great trip in Vegas (great as in great fun not great wins, lol) but I also came home with a cold and am still feeling under the weather. So although I've taken a peek at what you've been up to (can't keep me away from you too long), I'm sorry for not leaving you any comments--I don't have the energy to stay on the computer too long :(
I did want to take a moment, tho, to at least say hello and to thank some special people for the cards that they made me.
from Kelli B
a beautiful tent card and notepad!
from Brenda
an amazing "flag" card!
from Joy
an adorable congratulatory card
(sharing the spotlite with Donna was another "win" for me!)
from my DIL, Agnes
a very sweet Mother's Day card!
Thank you so much everone, especially for your thoughtfulness. You are all so wonderfully creative, I love each and every card--thank you!!!
and thank YOU for stopping by
have a great day!
17 comments:
so glad you are back! love all the goodies you got! you are such a wonderful person and totally deserve all of this. sorry to hear that you didn't win...thanks eh, you were thinking of leaving some behind for me yah! lol! hope you feel better soon too. take care.
Hope you are feeling better soon!
Oh Sweet Shirley ... I'm so sorry to hear that you're not feeling well! I do hope you'll get well very very soon! I know you must have had a wonderful time in Vegas ... although the machines probably made you want to yank out their power cords ... LOL! But you know what?! It seems for the last 3 trips that my parents took out here, my mom ALWAYS gets sick when she arrives back home too!!!! I suspect it's the airlines!!! I don't think they sterilize things too well, and knowing how all the air just circulates in that confined area ... man oh man .. the germs must be awful!!! Are you grossed out yet?! LOL!!! I'm sorry if I'm totally making you gag! :)
But oh gosh, please do get well soon! Get your needed rest, drink lots of liquids, ask your hubby to make you some fresh chicken soup, lay in bed and watch your Korean dramas!!!! :)
As for your lovely cards sent to you ... wow wow wow! Very very beautiful cards for a very beautiful woman!!!! They're all so special, just like you!!!! :)
Alright then ... please take well care of yourself and we'll see you soon! :) I missed you!!!! And so glad that you're back!!!! ;)
Love,
Elise
Welcome Back Shirley! Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for sharing these cute cards!
Welcome home, Shirley! You were missed! Sorry to hear about your cold--sending you some hot miso soup and hugs! Take care, ok?
Hi Aunty,
Take care and get better soon! Thank you so much for taking the time to help us with Camryn's blog.
Love, Tammy
Welcome back Shirley! Luv all your beautiful cards you received! Sure missed your "creations"! Hope you feel better soon!
Tammy
welcome back! cool...i will be going vegas next week! hope you get better soon! and wow, many nice creations you received! you deserve it!
hope you are feeling better, Shirley. sending you big hugs! thanks for sharing those amazing cards you received!
Hi Shirley! So glad you are back :) So nice cards. Hope you get well very soon.
Hi Shirley, so glad to hear you had such a fab time in Vegas...I do hope you are feeling better really soon!
Hugs
Debbie x
Wow looky at all those goodies! You hit the jackpot here at home! :) Sorry to hear that you're not feeling good; knowing you, you'll bounce right back onto your feet in no time. I'm doing okay, still not up to par. Well, no where's near it! Hopefully, it'll all subside soon! Take care and thanks for always checkin' in on me MAMA!
So glad you're back Shirley and that you had a good time! Though I'm sorry that you aren't feeling your best, hopefully being back in paradise will get you back to 100% quickly!
look at all this cuteness! Bet you're smiling even w/feeling yuk Shirley!!! Take care!
Pam Going Postal
You got lots of wonderful & cute cards Shirley!
You are loved Shirley! What a bunch of wonderful cards for wonderful you! Hope you are feeling better!
You may not have won at Vegas, but I'm glad you came home to some wonderful goodies! Congrats on your win at Tamiko's!
Post a Comment