The Color Throwdown is celebrating their 100th challenge with a huge party and a long list of fabulous prizes! Here's my card for this challenge:
Congrats, Color Throwdown!
My DP had all the colors I needed but I didn't want to rely on that alone so I hunted high and low for the right embellie. Everything was too big until I saw these cute little rub-on images. The flower and leaves were the right colors but the bird was clear. I colored it pinkish and wahlah, I had the color combo!
What's that? My little birdie just told me she wants some attention, too! She wants to be entered in the Charisma Cardz Challenge, Week 27 - Watch the Birdie, so there she flew!
The recipe:
Paper: Basic Grey, Lollipop Shoppe
Ink: Copic Markers, Distress Ink
Other: Nestabilities; Rub-On sentiment, flower and bird; Ribbon; Pop Dots
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!

25 comments:
Such a cute card Shirley! Love these colours together.
Hugs,
Larissa
This is so adorable!! Love the little birdie too!
so very sweet, great little card...have a fabulous weekend!
enjoy *~*
So adorable, Shirley--the colors are perfect! Congrats to Color Throwdown! Hope you have a great weekend!
Oh Shirley! This is soooo cute! Love how you did the Nestie card shape, and you definitely NAILED the color challenge! You ROCK!!! ;)
Big Hugs to You my dear!
Elise
this is soooooo cute, Shirley!! love the little embellishing details! super card!
Aw, SO cute!!! What a cute Huggabugg, too! Thanks for helping us celebrate this week!
Really cute card, Shirley!You're right the flowers and birdie are great touches!
Have a great weekend!
Cute, cute, cute! I agree with Joy, the flowers and lil' birdie are just right!
what a fun card! the image is so cute and love the colors!
so pretty
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX
love your shaped card....that background paper is so perfect for this challenge!!
This is just one of the cutest cards I've seen....that rubon is perfect! THANKS!!! So glad you could play with us, too! Your stamping and coloring are perfection!
Adorable card Shirley! Love the colors!
Beijos ;^)
fabulous! Love the shaped card! Hugs Juls
This is gorgeous Shirley - what a happy card :) xxx
so cute Shirley! Just delightful!
Pam Going Postal
You rocked the color throwdown challenge Shirley and I'm so glad the li'l birdie talked you into entering him into another challenge, this card is too cute for just one! Awesome card, Shirley!
OH she is so cute and sweet!! Love that paper too!! Hope you are having a great day!
Hugs
Jodi =)
such a cute card and love that image! so darling! great take on the color challenge. hope all is well. good to be back! have a good Monday!
Shirley, your card is over the top cute!!! I love everything about it..amazing job!
hugs
Risa:)
Cute!! What an adorable image, and pretty card.
Hugs,
Denise
Very, very cute!!! the rub ons added a nice touch!!
Aloha!
Shirley, I thought I had lost you ! My computer did an update and put all my favourites in alphabetical order and I couldn't find you in my listings. I've had to trawl back through my blog posts to find a comment by you to catch up with you again !!!
Love all the cards you have made recently, they just have such fantastic details in them.
Take care,
Hugs,
Jo xxx
Oh Shirley,
Your card is too cute!!!! I love your sweet image and layout...totally awesome!!!
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment