Welcome
Keenan Shigero Kanalupaehonua Palakiko
born 08.09.10
Phew, that's quite a name isn't it? Such a beautiful name!
Just a short post today to take this opportunity to congratulate Kris and her family on the birth of their new bundle of joy and to share with you the card that I made for them. It was so wonderful to hear today that Keenan is gaining weight and doing really well and that Kris is also doing better. Congratulations on the birth of your little miracle Kris!
21 comments:
What a beautiful card Shirley! Your coloring skills are awesome! I was lucky enough to see Kris and Keenan while they were at Kapiolani and he is just a little doll! He's gonna break some hearts when he grows up! And Kris is such a good mommy ... TFS your card! xoxo, Linda
P.S.: Hope you're doing well!
Keenan is such a beautiful name!! I so love your card with the soft blue and that adorable image!! I love all the details!! Gorgeous and sweet. Kris will love it!! Congrats to Kris!!
hugs,
Chris
Hi Shirley! Your card is adorable. I'm sure Kris will love it. Hugs :)
Awwwww Shirley! This is so sweet of you to make such a beautiful card for your friend! This image is just ADORABLE and fits so perfectly on your card! You've coloured this WONDERFULLY too!!!! I'm so happy to hear that Keenan and mom is doing very well! She will LOVE this!!!
Big Hugs,
Elise
Beautiful card, Shirley, just perfect and I'm sure Kris will love it. Looks like your mojo has returned!
Yay! I get to see a Shirley creation! :) This is absolutely wonderful! Luv your card that you made for Keenan and Kris! I was able to visit with them for a brief moment and they both looked great! Keenan is quite the handsome guy and well, Kris looked amazing after all she went through.
Awww this is such a cute card for Kris and her new baby boy! The coloring is amazing!
Hugs,
Michelle
what a beautiful card you made for Kris and baby! love that image. what image is that from? you did a fabulous job coloring and putting this card together. have a wonderful day!
this card is so adorable! kris is going to love it! your coloring is just amazing!
SWEET SWEET!
yah for Kris! And your card is adorable! love that image! have a great day!
Such an adorable card, Shirley! That image is so, so cute & your coloring is awesome!
Tammy
Your card is so cute and adorable Shirley! I love this sweet image and your coloring is just beautiful! Kris and Keenan will be delighted by your thoughtfulness. Have a fun weekend coming up1
Gorgeous card Shirley, wonderful cute image.
luv
Debby
awhhhhh, so cute!! Love it! Hugs Juls
Just SO SWEET!! I get to see another beautifully colored card from you!! Yay!! Kris and Keenan will just love your adorable card!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
you always add such wonderful little details to your cards! love the embossed buttons and real buttons too! lovely coloring!
This card is adorable, Shirley! It's just perfect for sweet li'l Keenan! Love the embossed border with the buttons and bow! Awesome card!
super cute! love the image and your coloring is awesome! she will love it!
this is such a sweet card, Shirley!! LOVE your beautiful coloring on the image, too! have a beautiful Sunday!! =)
So sweet Shirley! love the image, your coloring, the button border, the text paper, everything!
Pam Going Postal
Post a Comment