Hello everyone! Are you getting ready for the Labor Day weekend--will you be going to a fair, the beach, camping? Whatever you have planned, I hope you'll have a safe and wonderful holiday. We'll be going camping this long weekend and we're all excited since we haven't done this in ages!
The Cuttlebug Spot's challenge this week is At the Fair, perfect to get us into the Labor Day spirit. I remembered I had some DP that would be great for this theme and was glad to get a chance to use it. I bought these papers years ago to make a scrapbook page but as you can tell, that never happened, lol.
The challenges:
The Cuttlebug Spot - At the Fair
The Cupcake Craft Challenges, #106 - Let's Get Digital
Crafty.Emma's.Store Challenges, #1 - Anything Goes
The recipe:
Stamp: Chi Chi Memories Design digital
Paper: Karen Foster Design
Ink: Copic Markers, Memento
Other: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Stampin Up punch, pop dots, flower
May I also share with you a couple of thank you cards and RAKs that I received from two lovely and very talented blog friends.
A card and notebook from Brenda, the Queen of punch art!
A card and Pure Innocence stamps from Donna ,
the Queen of shaped cards!
And I'd also like to thank Charlotte for the Stampin' Up punch that I used on my card today, yay! Charlotte doesn't have a blog but if we all ask nicely, maybe she'll start one soon! :)
Thank you so much ladies for your beautiful cards, notebook, RAKs and most importantly--your friendships!!!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Labor Day weekend!
26 comments:
Hi Shirley! Your card is super cute. I love the image and the colors you used. So nice RAKs too. TFS :)
Love the cute card!!! And what great RAKs! Sorry haven't been visiting lately but I love all your creations!
Aloha!
your card is so cute, Shirley!! love that little clown!! drooling over your yummy RAKs!!! lucky you!! =)
Cute! Cute! Cute! lovely RAK too!
enjoy your camping! I love the outdoors, but, not camping! I need running hot water and a b-e-d! have fun!
That's a really cute card, Shirley! Great RAKS, too. Oh boy camping...I'm not too good at that survival stuff..camping to me is a cheap motel with no AC!LOL!But I do love cooking outside!
Have a FUN Weekend!
A very happy card Shirley! I am going camping...but at a cabin with a flush potty LOL!
i love your clown card. love the bright colors! have a safe camping trip!
Oh Shirley! What a WONDERFUL and HAPPY clown card! The colors are PERFECT with this image! And your RAK's are well deserved! You're so sweet and I can see why those 2 lovely girls made you such BEAUTIFUL things! :) I hope you have a super FUN time camping! Sounds like it's be very enjoyable!!!
Big Hugs to You!
Elise
Love your clown card! Are they die cuts? So cute and colorful! Glad you like the PI stamp...looking forward to seeing you stamp her up! Have a wonderful holiday weekend, too!
A gorgeous card Shirley, I love the bright colours.
Liza x
Your card is so adorable! Love this little clown and you've colored him beautifully. That ticket surely is a must for a fair for rides and food! Wonderfully cute card! Cami
This is so bright and fun :D
Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck.
Hugs
Amy xx
Hi this is awesome, its bright & fun.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges.
Hugs Vicky xx
very cute card! love the bright colors! and nice RAKs too! have fun camping! i haven't done that since i was a kid!
what a cute card! love that clown...he is so cheerful and bright! great RAKS you got from dear sweet ladies! they are really so thoughtful and kind. so are you! well have fun camping...I'll be in Maui playing a co-ed soccer tournament! have a nice and safe long weekend too! hugs to you!
awesome Shirley! love the colors, the clown is adorable and don't you love it when you find you bought something and you finally use it! I have too much of that kind of paper! ugh! lol Have fun camping!
Pam Going Postal
Wonderful RAKS Shirl! :)
This card is amazing! I do feel like I'm at the fair/circus! The colors are so vibrant too. Wishing you and your family a safe and fun weekend camping! I'm not much of a roughing-it-kind-of-girl (need my electricity)so camp-up for me too! :)
Such a fun card Shirley! And you deserve all the great RAKS and cards as you are such a wonderful lady!!! Have an awesome camping trip and be safe! xoxo, Linda
What a great card Shirley ! I love the colours and this little chap is really cute ! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week and good luck ! Smiles from Catherine
I hope you're enjoying your camping adventure - something we always did with the kids when they were younger - but the food always tastes better when you're outdoors and it's the company you keep. TFS all of your RAKs and your card was super cute.
LOVE your clown card, he's such a cutie...not at all like those other scary clowns! ;)
The bright, happy colors are perfect for a fun fair themed card! Awesome card, Shirley!
I'll be working this weekend so no camping for me...but I must admit camping in the forests around here is not my cup of tea, too dirty and buggy w/ the chance of other animals. Just the other night a lady driving by my house saw a cougar just sitting at the end of the driveway! Yeah, I'm happy staying home! I'm sure it's different in Hawaii, heavenly I imagine!
Love your clown card! Like the clip idea. You are so deserving of those awesome raks!
Hugs,
Denise
Your clown card is so cute Shirley!! So much fun!! Isn't it fun getting Happy Mail!! Both of the cards you received are just too cute and adorable!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
All so SWEET!
Love your clown and the bright cheery colors. Awesome RAK cards too!! How sweet!!
What a cute little clown, love the bright colors on this! Wonderful RAKS too! Hope you had fun camping/kayaking...we had another amazing weekend up in the mountains, at least this time it was much warmer to kayak! :) ~hugs
Post a Comment