Saturday, September 11, 2010

Baby Trick or Treat Witch


Are you a Sweet November fan?  I am! and if you're a follower of Amy Young's blog, I'm sure you are too.    This image is one of six Sweet November Baby Trick or Treat stamps.  What's nice about these stamps is you can get them in either rubba or digi (this is a digi).  

I've been admiring everyone's shaker cards and I finally decided to make one, too (can you see all that stuff on the bottom of the card?).   I admit it was fun, but I'm not sure I'll be whipping these out like Joy and Teri, lol.   They're the experts at this!   Visit their blogs and check out Amy Rysavy's video if you want to have a go at it too.

Gotta end it here as I'm off to enter this in some challenges and one ends in a few minutes....

The Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp!, Stamp-tember Hop - Holiday Fun
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #75 - Distress it!  (distressed edges) 
Charisma Cardz Challenges, #36 - Try Something New!!! (shaker card)

The recipe:
Stamp:  Sweet November, Baby Trick or Treat Witch digi
Paper:  Basic Grey
Ink:  Copic Markers
Other:  Nestabilities, sticker, button, ribbon, rhinestones, pop dots, foam tape, transparency, distressing tool


Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

22 comments:

Jenny said...

I just love all the goodies in your shaker- esp the ghosts! I love Amy's designs too. TFS!

mst822 said...

Awww, that is an adorable shaker card! Luv that image, she's too cute!
Tammy

Carolyn said...

This is amazing. I love your shaker card. How perfect is this. What a great job. It's perfect for our distressed challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Sue from Oregon said...

I love shaker cards and haven't made one in ages! I should really give it another go! Your inspiration is just contagious! Wonderful card and cute little witchie!

Brenda said...

that is a wonderful shaker card! love those halloween sequins! hope you're enjoying your weekend!

CHARLOTTE said...

Wow, Shirley, you've been busy this week. Love your shaker card and all of the goodies you placed in the card too.

Leonie said...

O so cute I love these sweet november stamps. Look at all those cute elements you have put in for the shaker card..o my too cute again! loving it all and thanks for joining in with us for our distressing challenge at SSC.
hugs leonie

kelly said...

Shirley, this is very clever, how the girl is looking up at the spider. Well done.

Kelly

Alice said...

awww... so fun!! wonderful shaker card, Shirley!! love all the details!!

Skraptacular Designs said...

What a fabulous card! I absolutely love it and all the detail you've added!

Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular last week! So sorry I am just now visiting you and leaving a message for this fantastic creation you've made but I fell completely behind in my blog hopping responsibilities last week. I'm just now getting the chance to check out all our entries from last week's Distress It challenge! Please forgive me and I hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Lori said...

How cute and creative! Love the shaker part! lol! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Holiday Hop!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Shirley :-) I love this image ,, she is just sooo cute !! I need to get this one :-)the papers and embellies are fab and I love all the little things in the shaker :-)

thanks for joining is on the Simon Says Stamp-tember Holiday Hop :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Cyndi said...

totally love this! cute image and very nice shaker!

Amy said...

Oh Shirley, this looks amazing! Cool papers and I love the colors you've colored her, that green is gorgeous! Awesome card!

Unknown said...

Hi Shirley! Super cute card. Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

I just love looking at your work. I'm still learning and am so fascinated by all the creative things you do. By the way, what is digi?

Arlene

Anonymous said...

Shirley! she's so fun w/her blue violet hair! Adorably colored and designed Shirley! L♥VE it! So glad you're creating again!
Pam Going Postal

Jodi said...

Cute shaker! I love the Halloween theme!! Hope you had a great weekend!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Leah l'Orange said...

super cute shaker, Shirley! and i'm a big fan of Amy, so i love seeing her stamps pop up all over the blogosphere! fabulous card!

thanks so much for trying something new with the Charisma Gals! :)

Kathy said...

Wow this is quite the creation...love this beauty!!

Joy said...

so sweet! love your take on the shaker card! you did a wonderful job! love your halloween card and that image is so cute! you did a fabulous job coloring her! love your creations! have a great week!

Denise said...

Shirley,
This is a beautiful card! Love the adorbale image, and a shaker card...WOW, I don't do shakers...LOL
Hugs,
Denise