Hello and a happy Friday to you!
When I first saw this precious Penny Black image on Alice and Pam's cards, it was love at first sight and I just had to get her! Ladies, your cards were just so darned adorable, you inspired me to make a card with her too! (You two are always such bad, bad enablers! LOL! Just kidding, thanks for the inspiration!)
Since my sister-in-law was going on a business trip, I thought it would be fun to send her this card with a sentiment inside saying "have a great trip". I used only one DP for this (another Mindy Terasawa), which made for an easy layout, and with just a rub-on bird, a die cut cloud, a button and an embossed background, she was good to go.
The challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenges, #109 - Transport
A Spoonfull of Sugar, #122 - Anything Goes
Penny Black Allsorts, September Challenge -Punch Away
The recipe:
Stamp: Penny Black, Easy Rider
Paper: Autumn Leaves, Cute World
Ink: Memento, Copic Markers
Other: Nestabilities, Sizzix Embossing Folder, PaperTrey Ink Cloud Die, Pop Dots, Button, Rub-on
Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!
30 comments:
This is just sooo cute!! Love it!
This is just as sweet as can be, what lovely papers and a great shape and that image is adorable!! Your colouring brings her right off the paper!!
hugs, stephanne
Very cute Shirley! The image is so adorable and I love the felt cloud en button sun. The design paper is so lovely!
Hugs,
Larissa
Hi Shirley
I love what you have done with your gorgeous image. Such a happy little scene.
I love your little clouds and the button sunshine!! Great idea.
Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.
Love Jules xx
I just love PB stamps and have lots but no play time for them. Your image is super cute and I l love the colors and papers you used for her.. I am sure she will love it!
Hugs
Jodi =)
that image reminds me of my daughters! have a great weekend! you are so sweet to make your sil a card for her business trip! take care!
Love how you used this fun DP to set off your DP image! Just darling!
Aw Shirley, this is such a cute card! And you are such a sweet person to make this card for your SIL's business trip!
Adorable! Thanks for sharing :)
awww... this is super duper cute, Shirley!!! LOVE the DP you used and how you colored her! this make me smile BIG!! =) you are so sweet, girl. love being able to enable you! =)
OMG this is super cute! I love it, love how you put it all together and love the image! BTW, that paper os also from Mindy's line produced by AL! Too funny!
Oh, she's so cute Shirley! I love the li'l bird and the button as the sun peeking out behind the cloud is so clever girl! I love this fabulous card!
Shirley!!!! This is just sooo DELIGHTFUL! I love this little sweet image and this is so fitting for your sister's trip! hehe! Ahhh ... she can hold it along on the plane and it'll bring a big smile to her face! Love the scenery you've created and a button as the sun!!! Very very very BEAUTIFUL work!!! You are AWESOME!!!
Love,
Elise
Hi SHirely
Such a bright an sunny card.
I love how you have created a little scene with the cloud and birdie, all so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts this week and good luck.
B x
So so cute, Shirley. Haven't inked mine up yet. Your SIL will be so happy!
Hi Shirley! Love your adorable Mimi card! Such sweet colors and the patterned paper matches perfectly! Your SIL will adore this! Hope you are well...Enjoy the weekend!
Hey Shirley! Great card for SIL! This little gal looks so free riding her bike! :)
I'm hanging in there . . . "boss" is kicking in overdrive and there's lots of adjustments we've been having to deal with over the last several weeks. All's good though, just tired from everything. Hope your weekend is productive and restful at the same time!
super cute! love the windblown hair! also love how you mounted the Labels nesties over the top of an embossed card! Looks great!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Fantastic card and such a fab image you have used...perfick for this weeks transport challenge...thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake :) Donna x
hey girlfriend it goes both ways!!!!! lol I love to come here and see what you've been up to! Your Easy Rider is adorable! Love the papers you paired her with and that cloud! I have the dies but need the right thing to use them with! Soon! take care and thanks for making me smile so big!
Pam Going Postal
stunning card great image and the paper you have used is fabulous...x
Thank you for joining us at Penny black at allsorts this month hugs Kirsten...x
Such a sweet card Shirley, a cute image and gorgeous DPs.
Liza x
Oh Shirley, this is just darling! What a sweet image and your coloring looks fabulous too!! :)
How absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for entering the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge, good luck!
A gorgeous cute card
Thanks for joining Penny Black @ ALLSORTS this month, hope you will join us again, good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx
What a sweet image Shirley!! Gorgeous coloring and layout!
hugs,
Chris
Shirley this is just wonderful. I hope you will post it in the Penny black Flickr group. You really bring Mimi to life.
such a cute card! so much fun to look at and that image is darling! love what you did and I am sure your SIL will love it! TFS and have a wonderful week Shirley!
gorgeous! Love the fun fresh colours, and the little button sun is just too cute! Hugs Juls
I love it, so cute! Great idea how you did the sun button with the clouds! ~hugs
Post a Comment