I love my Sweet November babies. My collection started with Amy's Easter babies, followed by her Halloween babies and now her Christmas babies just joined the family. This adorable baby is named Cookie and Milk Boy and as you can see, he's got something special waiting for Santa. I hope these babies never grow up, lol!
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're all having a great week!
The challenges I'm entering:
Basic Grey Challenge 32 - Sketch by Heather
Charisma Cardz Challenge 44 - With Love @ Christmas
Top Tip Tuesday, Tip #9 - Coloring with Copics & Use an Image
The recipe:
Stamp: CC Designs Sweet November Cookie and Milk Boy
Paper: Basic Grey. My Mind's Eye
Ink: Copic markers, Distressed Ink
Other: Nestabilities; Snowflake punches, adhesive pearls, pop dots
19 comments:
Gorgeous card Shirley. Love the papers and that sweet image. Thanks for joining us at ABC this time.
Hugs, Donna x
Such a sweet card.
Thanks for joining TOP TIP TUESDAY.
xx Vee
Oh Shirley, this is so adorable hun!! I love your coloring of that adorable little boy!! Fabulous take on the sketch too!! TFS! HUGS
Awww this is just precious!
wonderful card! love how he's looking up and you have that reindeer perfectly centered. it really looks like santa's coming! great job! hope you have a wonderful hump day!
i love how your card just comes together... such beautiful work!
love this card! you are great at creating scenes! love those images too!
I love that card. It reminds me of the years my boys left cookies out for Santa. You did a good job with colors and layout. I'm inspired to get the stamp. Because you always inspire me to get crafting, I was excited that you were one of the winners to my secret contest. Send your name and mailing address to my e-mail address and I'll get your prize to you.
Oops! I forgot to tell you my e-mail address. It's (lsakami@aol.com).
totally charming Shirley! Awesome papers and designing for this scene! love it!
Pam Going Postal
Wonderful, adorable card Shirley.
luv
Debby
Ohh!! Shirley..... I simply adore your card!!
Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey challenge.
Hugs, Giò
What a beautiful card - so sweet - a perfect layout for such a gorgeous image.
Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week :)
Carol x
So adorable card! Love the way you've used the reindeer image, and your coloring is beautiful!
Thank you for commenting on my blog. I'm very glad to hear that my cards were delivered to you safely. :):)
This is so cute Shirley! The reindeer is such a creative touch, love it! It looks like he finially got that glimpse of Santa...great story card! :)
Beautiful card Shirley. I love that reindeer paper you use. Hope you enjoy your day.
this is adorable. darling card, Shirley! love it!
super holiday card thanks for sharing this week at abc challenge.
hugs clare x
Oh, Shirley...you made the cutest little scene on your card! I love that he's looking at the reindeer in awe! So perfect!
Post a Comment