Hi everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
I made this card for a sweet blogging friend who's celebrating her birthday today and since the timing was perfect for celebrations, I thought I'd enter it in the following challenges and join in on their celebrations as well.
All That Scraps (ATS) is celebrating Sweet November's first birthday with a challenge to make a birthday card and they're also having a Sweet November Birthday Blog Hop to showcase Amy Young's cute new birthday stamps that'll be out on November 15th.
And Lili of the Valley (LOTV) is celebrating the release of their adorable new stamps with a LOTV Blog Hop and a special LOTV Challenge with a theme, Anything Goes.
Join in on their fun blog hops and see the exciting new stamps that they have in store for us. Can't wait to get them and ink them up!
Thanks for stopping by and for the lovely comments you always leave me. Have a great day!
The recipe:
Stamp: Kiki La Rue, Cupcake Kiki; Catslife Press
Paper: Prima Jack n' Jill collection
Ink: Copic Markers
Other: Nestabilities, Making Memories buttons and rick rack, adhesive pearls, pop dots, glitter, Gelly Roll clear pen
14 comments:
Awww, this is so soft and sweet Shirley! I love the paper you've used with the ric rac and that scalloped edge bottom is so cool looking! Awesome card! :)
So delicate and sweet! What a pretty card!
very adorable card! love the cupcake and the soft colors!
What a lovely card Shirley! Love the soft colours and the image is so sweet!
Hugs,
Larissa
HI Shirley!! This is really precious!! I love your coloring!!HUGS
good luck with the challenges! it's a beautiful card! i'm sure the birthday girl will love it... wink!
Shirley, this is so sweet and adorable! Great coloring too!
This card is so cute and adorable!!! As always another awesome piece of work!
P.S. I'm your newest follower and thank you for your sweet comments on my blog... I'm still quite new with this wonderful world of blogging :)
awww.... this is so sweet, Shirley! i am sure your friend will love it!
I agree with Alice... I said the same thing!!! AWWWWW!!!
She is precious! love your card!
Pam Going Postal
Hi Shirley!
Your card takes my breath away, everything is so pretty!!! Kiki is adorable and the soft colors and your layout rock! Your coloring blows me away and your eye for details rock! Thanks for joining us at ATS!
hugs
Risa:)
Aww, she is so cute, sweet and adorable!! I know the recipient will love her!
Hugs
Jodi =)
OH Shirley! This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Your friend will LOVE this! I love your colouring of this sweet image, the dp's, that lovely sentiment stamp .. it's all GORGEOUS!!! WONDERFUL wonderful WONDERFUL! I absolutely LOVE it!!!
Love,
Elise
Super sweet card, Shirley! I love how you ink distressed around the edges--gives it a soft, vintage look!
Post a Comment