Hope everyone's keeping dry and warm. The weather has been really yucky for everyone everywhere lately, I hope you're all staying safe and out of harm's way.
Just wanted to share with you a calendar project that I'm making a bunch of to give to family and friends. I had all the intention of doing this last year but never got around to it only to end up throwing away a lot of calendars. I hope to not do that again this year even if I have to tear off some months before I get ready to mail them out, lol!
The image I used is a digital one from Tiddly Inks and the sentiment comes with it. Christy makes the sweetest images, check them out here.
a side view
2 others with different DPs:
Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!
The challenges I'm entering:
34 comments:
LOVE these calendars Shirley!! I had the same intention last year (making calendars as gifts) and ended up throwing a bunch of them away as well!! LOL!
Fab work thanks for joining us at SFTW for our new and blue challenge hugs Rebekah xx
Great creations!
Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)
Maggie
xx
Beautiful calendars, your friends will love them. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine
What a cutie, Shirley. It was well worth waiting for.
What a great calendar, Shirley! It's adorable and your coloring is lovely.
Jo xx
these are adorable! love the image and the saying too! enjoy your weekend!
oh these are just darling! lovely images and the colours are fabulous too
thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts
hugs
Amanda xx
Such a different idea great project love the different colour combos...
Thanks for joining this weeks fancy folds challenge at Allsorts
Emma xxx
These are just darling!! They do make such great gifts to give out to people!! I'm always needing a calendar!!:) That image is really sweet and I love your choice of colors!! Hope you enjoy your weekend my friend!!HUGS
aww they are super cute! love the image too! have a great weekend!
Another great Shirley project! Everyone needs a desk calendar and yours are super cute. What a sweet start for the new year.
Oh my my my ....what a great project! A perfect image and sentiment. Lucky recipients!
This is really adorable, love that image and the sentiment is cool. Your getting so good at it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
What a cute style of calendar, they are wonderful Shirley! Have a nice weekend. ~hugs
This is such a cool, cute idea! TFS! verys inspiring!
Your calendar project is so adorable! Love the idea!!!
Hi Shirley! Wow, you've been quite busy producing these babies! :) Luv all the different colored calendars . . . you're a winner for the challenges for sure! Have a wonderful weekend!
This is absolutely sweeeet! love your idea !!!your coloring is amazing!
Take care,
Claudia
such a cute project, Shirley! love love the idea! thanks for the inspiration!
Aunty,
These are just darling --I love the style! I've been searching for a cute calender project. I can't wait to do these for NEXT year :)
Love, Tammy
Wonderful project, Shirley! You are so ambitious! Hope you're having a great weekend!
Wow Shirley, these calendars are all fabulous! I love your colouring.
Hugs,
Larissa
These calenders are amazing Shirley! I am sure they will be well appreciated by the recipeints!
Hugs Jeanette xxo
These are adorable!!!! I hope you are able to get them out to folks, they are sure to be ADORED. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at TTT! :)
So cute and adorable.
Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥
Wonderful Idea!! The calendar is great! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes! Hope to see you back.
Tracy V.
I love your calendar! Calendars are always on my list to make for gifts and then I always end up running out of time to make any of them! You did a fabulous job on yours and the image is perfect!
Oh that's so cute! What a fun image for your calender!
Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope you’ll join us again today!
Hugs
Anne
Oh gosh Shirley! You are SO creative with everything you touch! you need to come over here and live with me for a bit and show me how to do things! LOL! These calendars are soooooOOoo adorable .. you always think of the fun things to make! I tell ya .. ONE day I will make something different other than a card! LOL!!!
Love you!
Elise
Love your calendars Shirley! What an adorable image and you colored and designed these so cool! love how you used the photo corner at the bottom of the calendar...anyway that's what I think it looks like! TFS!
Pam Going Postal
Aw, they are super super cute, Shirley. That image is so perfect!!
Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.
Julie :o)
She is so cute and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again this week for our big Birthday Celebration!
Congratulations! very pretty!
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment