Hello everyone, hope you're enjoying your weekend! I just finished my last Valentine project, have you completed yours?
I know, this is looking a lot like my last card. Well, truth is I finally received my Valentine papers after a longgg wait but gosh darn it nothing matched (but hey I'm sooo ahead for next year--cup half full right?), so ended up having to use the same paper as before. As for the red--well, it's Valentine after all, lol!
Anyways, have you met {Sweet November} Cinder? Isn't he hot hot HOT? Thanks for creating him Amy, he's so lovable! I colored him with copic markers and then dabbed his whole body with a terry cloth dipped in colorless blender to get some texture. You can see Kelly's video here to see what I mean.
This is actually not a card...
but a gable box. I found the template here at Splitcoaststampers, in case you're interested. Just the right size for some candies and a gift card.
The challenges I'm entering:
Simon Says,,,,,Anything But a Card
Totally Gorjuss, #67 - Love
Stamp Something - Something for your Valentine
Charisma Cardz Week 6 - Mythical/Fantasy
Cupcake Craft Challenge #128 - Seeing Red!
Sir Stampalot - All Creatures Great and Small
Thanks for your visits and sweet comments, you do my heart good!
Happy Heart Day!
28 comments:
Shirley!
Your project is Hot Hot Hot! Well, actually, it's really COOL! Love the texture technique, TFS, gota try it!
Have Great weekend and a Happy Heart Day to you!
Super cute, I love your dragon. Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
This is so cool, Shirley love this gift box and your coloring of Cinder is awesome, the texturing is perfect! Love how you thought outside the box and have Cinder's tail breaking the plane! You girl, are such a rebel! ;)
oh what a fun project and such a darling red dragon! Love the out of the box tail too!
Yes Shirley, I do love Cinder! Your coloring of him really made the card terrific. My dinosaur loving son would love it if I made a card using Cinder. Thanks for sharing!
Ohohooh! Shirley! This is so freakin' cute!!! I love that you tricked me into thinking it was a card, and then it turned out to be a gable box! Oooooh! You're so fancy! hehe! You try all kindsa thingys huh?!!!! sigh ... you're such an inspiration!!!!
And LOL about your papers!!! How could it match nothing?! Cripeys! You crack me up Shirley!!!! :)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Love,
Elise
fabulous project, Shirley! that little dragon is so cute. love this pretty project! have a lovely Sunday! =)
Hi there!
How are you? hope fine!
This card is totally cute and the hearts look pretty!
Thanks for join at the Totally gorjuss challenge this week!
Albert
How absolutely adorable is this!! Stunning work. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky
very nice gable box with the cute image! hope you have a great vday!
Fabulous box - so cute! Thanks for joining in the animal antics at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
Your right . . . this is more than just HOT, HOT, HOT! It's smokin' and sizzin'! :) Luv how you colored Cider and the texture technique is perfect for him! Hope your having a wonderful Sunday . . . and hoping you'll have a HOT V-day with hubby! :)
Hi Shirley, fabulous gable box - stunning colour choice and your little dragon is corgeous. Must try the texture technique sometime, it's so effective.
So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx
This is adorable. I love the gorgeous Dragon image.
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x
Ohhhh, so cute! Cider really look so in love! Love your coloring and texture! And your gable box is great! Happy Valentines Day to you!!!
AWW!! Shirley, this is just darling hun!! I LOVE your box with this sweet image!! So adorable!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something too!! ;) Happy Valentine's Day friend!!HUGS
what a super HOT gable box you made! so sweet and perfect for Valentines day! you did a fabulous job coloring him. I so want to get him but I didn't as I don't know how to color him. =( he's so cute though! hope you are having a fantastic Valentine's day!
This is way cool! Love the bocx! Happy Valentine's Day, Shirley!
This is gorgeous!! I just love your box and the darling image and your colors and coloring!! The red really pops with the black.
Totally Gorjuss!! Thanks for playing with us this week!! Don't forget to check out my Blog Candy!!
Hugs,
Patricia
hun your box is amazing, i love the dragon :-)
your coloring and the way you have put everything together is so beautiful.
thanks for seeing me today.
hugs
Claudia
that lil guy just makes your heart melt.Gooduck at charisma this week and hope you pop by again soon.
Such a fun project - adore what you created. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Shirley!! Hope you had an awesome Valentine's Day! Sorry it took me so long to reach your blog! Love your gable box and Cinder looks HOT! Your coloring is totally awesome! Hope you continue to have a great week!
this is ADORABLE! i love the bold colours, and how the tail peeks out over the edge. thanks so much for sharing this sweet creation with the Charisma Gals this week! xo
Shirley this is adorable, too cute.xx
This is very nice, the dragon looks very cute. These things are very creative, nice work. Thanks for sharing.
The project is really cool!I would love to buy some similar material and try to create one all by myself.Thanks so much for providing such a good idea.
Post a Comment