Woohoo, I made another Valentine card with a stamp from my stash! This one is called Swiss Miss Rosalie with Roses (I replaced her roses with a heart). My DP is from the same BoBunny Crush Collection I've been using. I ordered more Valentine papers, but it seems they're coming by pony express (I can just see them delivered on 14th), lol.
I've one more Valentine card that I'm hoping to make, a boy card. I only have cute girly images so I guess I'll have to break my resolve and go shopping after all. Yay!
The challenges I'm entering:
All That Scraps - Anything Goes
Simon Says...LOVE is in the air!!!
Card Makin' Mamas, #14 - Valentine
PaperPlay Challenges, Week 5 - Stamp It Out
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, #97 - Hearts Gone Wild!
Stampin' for the Weekend, #3 - St Valentines Day
I hope you all had a fun Super Bowl Sunday. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
29 comments:
I {heart} your card, Shirley! Her dress looks like velvet and I love how she's carrying that heart....so cute!
What an adorable card!! This image is so sweet, just like you!
Great card! Love the papers and simple layout!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Valentine Challenge! Good Luck!
Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments
Hi Shirley! Your card is so adorable as always!
Thank you so much for your comments on my post your too sweet! Your stitching is just perfect on your card! Love the papers, the cute heart and your coloring too... her dress really look like velvet! Love it! ;D
Shirley this is really sweet! Love the sentiment with the heart, fabulous card! I hope those papers get there asap! ~hugs
darling darling card, Shirley! so very sweet! love how you made her into a valentine image. so clever! love it!
She is just too cute!! I love that you gave her a heart instead of the roses!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Adorable, gorgeous card Shirley.
luv
Debby
Shirley, I just Adore it... beautiful.
Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week on our "Stamp it Out" Challenge. ♥
Awesome Shirley! I love how you colored her and gave her the heart! I need to copy this! love it!
Pam Going Postal
this is so pretty! i like how you replaced the roses! good excuse to go shopping! :) better to have an excuse, unlike me, the sales always get me!
sweet card! love that she's carrying that heart! so pretty and love the DP too. great and fabulous coloring Shirley! have a wonderful day!
Oh now she's really precious!! :) LOVE the black background with this adorable sweetie pie!! So cute and beautifully colored!! HUGS
Such a sweet card! Love the image and the black design paper is really pretty!
Hugs,
Larissa
Shirley! This so very sweet! Those CC Designs are adorable!!! The big heart is such a great touch!
hugs, Dena
Very Pretty!! Love the colors, and that "sassy" looking image... :)
Hugs,
Denise
Awww, so darn cute! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.
so sweet!!! Love her little red shoes and the gorgeous DP's!!! Hugs Juls
Lovely cute card! Your colouring is fab!
Thanks for joining us over at SFTW
Hugs
Berni xx
Just gorgeous, Shirley! I love the sweet image and your colouring is fabulous! Love the sentiment too! Cut yet elegant...love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t
This card is SO beautiful Shirley! Your coloring of that cutie is gorgeous and I love the drama of the black/white/red combo! :)
Oh Shirley .. you CRACK me up! By "pony express?" Lmao!!! uhhhh yea .. you may be getting your papers maybe by the 20th! lol .. I'm KIDDING!!!
Well, your creativity just doesn't take any time off now does it?! hehe! I LOVE this! Your colouring is simply FABULOUS as always, and of course you have to throw in that nestie shape in the back of her right?!!! sigh .. now I'm gonna want that nestie too. Lmao!!! I'm kidding!!! But yea .. seriously .. hmmm .. the thought is crossing my mind. LMAO!!!
Oh Sweet Shirley .. you are MARVELOUS!!!
Love ya!
Elise
Wonderful card with adorable image! :) Your colouring is fantastic!
Thank you for joining at SSC this week :)
Hugs,
Karita
Shirley, your card is beautiful! I love the back background and the white frame. They make your image pop! The image is darling and beautifully colored.
Hugs and smiles
oohhhh Shirley, this is sooo beautiful.
i am loving this stamp and your card turned out so darling!! love her hair :-)
Fabulous work hun!
hugs
Claudia
This is beautiful Shirley!! I just love the black with the pop of red. Gorgeous coloring and design!
hugs,
Chris
Oh, wonderful job! it's so simple yet so perfect! Love those papers and the little LOVE stamp.
Thank you for joining us at STamptacular this week!
Cheers
Cheri
Wowie Shirley! I think I like Rosalie with her heart better than the roses! :) Your coloring is amazing . . . and just luv the black and red combo. You rocked this one!
I luv these stamps...just became a follower...hope you do the same...http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com
Post a Comment