Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm Pulling for You


For my dear, sweet friend Elise who's going through the most difficult time of her life right now.  Please know you'll be in my constant thoughts and prayers, especially today.


I sent Elise this card a few days ago to let her know she is loved and she's not alone.   I know that there are many of you who know and love her too and are pulling for her as well.

 

Her mastectomy is scheduled for noon today.  Please say a special prayer for her.

Fight hard Elise, we love you!!!

23 comments:

Joy said...

this is such a pretty card. so perfect for your friend. Just looking at the card it gives you a sweet, soft, gentle and good feeling. I love the image and those cute stuff animals in her wagon. love the sentiment too as she's definitely going to need it! TFS and have a good hump day!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! This is so sweet Shirley!! You are such a gem and I bet Elise just LOVED it!! :) What a great friend you are!! I love your fun scene and the gorgeous coloring!! BIG HUGS

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card for your friend Shirley! You are so good at using papers and creating/designing scenes! I LOVE this!
Pam Going Postal

Brenda said...

that is the perfect card for elise! beautiful, sweet, & calming... just said a prayer for her! hoping that she has a speedy recovery!

maribeth27 said...

What a beautiful card Shirley! Your choice of colors and DP is magnificent! You surely made your friend feel special and loved!
Hugs, Maribeth :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I will pray for your friend :)

Lynn said...

This card will cheer up your friend because she will know that she is loved. You are a great friend and marvelous crafter.

Michele said...

Such a beautiful card Shirley! Elise is lucky to have such a sweet, caring, and supportive friend like you! I'm sure this card touched her heart!

Danni said...

What a wonderful card! I will be thinking of your sweet friend..hugs for you both!

Andrea said...

So sweet!

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Ohh...this is sooo sweet Shirley, will be cheer up your friend for sure :)

Cyndi said...

very lovely card with the sweet image! hoping for a quick recovery for your friend!

Alice said...

very sweet and thoughtful card, Shirley! beautiful pps and details. hope your friend have a speedy recovery. big hugs!

Amy said...

Beautiful design Shirley, you've used the papers perfectly and I love the scene you've created! I'll be saying a prayer for your friend, hugs to you too!

Teri said...

What a sweet card for your friend. Sending get well wishes to her through you! Love your card, those Pure Innocence images are so sweet!

Lilian said...

Elise is so lucky to have a friend like you!!! :) She will love this very creative and unique card from you. Have a wonderful weekend!

Rach said...

awww hun this is just the most adorable and sweet card, what a gorgoeus gift to give your friend, there should be more people like you in the world.. I am sure that she loved it, hugs RAch xx

Unknown said...

Oh wow, Shirley! Great scene! LOVE LOVE your card!!!

1LuvnMama said...

What a sweet card for Elise. I'm sure this will totally cheer her up as she recovers from her surgery. It will be a difficult road ahead of healing but knowing that she has such wonderful support and friends like you will speed up the recovery!

Jodi said...

A very sweet card Shirley, she will just LOVE it!! Just to let you know she is doing really well and in really good spirits! I SO admire her courage!
Hugs
Jodi =)

donna mikasa said...

You're such a thoughtful friend, Shirley. I'm sure Elise will love this easel card--it will surely cheer her up! So glad to hear she's doing well.

Elena said...

This card is so beautiful! And very thoughtful!Love the little scene you created!

Tammi said...

Love the scene, so pretty, another adorable card, lovely sentiment too!