Hello, hope you're all having a fabulous Sunday!
I'm feeling pretty good about this card because whenever I use any of my old stash, it makes me feel sooo good! I have tons of the old Making Memories stuff and I finally used the leather corners and flowers that have been sitting for years.
I started off my birthday card using the sketch from A Spoonfull of Sugar and one of the images from TGF's Miss Anya Lounge set. I thought I'd better ink up this set before buying the latest Hat's Off set that's out right now. So far my will power is still holding on, lol. As always, I'm so happy you stopped by. Thank you!
Have a great week and take care!
The challenges I'm entering:
A Spoonfull of Sugar, #143 - Sketch by Sonja
Stamp Something - Something Sweet (that's Miss Anya, of course!)
Anyone for Anya and Friends? - Birthday Card
Simon Says Stamp! - Happy Birthday!
All That Scraps - Birthday
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Triple Tastic (3 DPs)
The recipe:
Stamp: TGF, Miss Anya Lounge
Paper: My Minds Eye, Bo Bunny
Ink: Copic Markers, Memento, Distress Ink
Other: Nestabilities, Making Memories Leather Corners & Leather Flowers, lace, adhesive pearls, brads, rub-on sentiment, pop dots
26 comments:
Beautiful as always! I love this Miss Anya set! I too need to use up all my old stash! No more buying for me! LOL! I hope I can stick to that promise! LOL! Love the colors you used, coloring is outstanding as always!
Hope you're having a great Sunday evening! Aloha!
Great work Shirley! Love how you colored her. I don't have this stamp. I am the same way and have so much old stash to use too. I think we all do. LOL!
Hi Shirley...great use of your MM stash...love the pink and black theme!
Hi Shirley!
Your card is soo pretty! I love the pink and black color theme! I don't have Miss Anya Lounge set yet, but I think I'm gonna want it now :D Your coloring is fantastic and Miss Anya look so adorable! Love your cards as always!
Hugs, Maribeth ;)
beautiful card shirley. i like the layout too!
lovely card! i like the color combo!
awwww... gorgeous coloring on Anya, Shirley! beautiful card! love that you are using up your uninked stamps. i should really be doing that, too... =) have a fabulous week!
Gorgeous, cute card Shirley.
luv
Debby
fab card love the image thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x
What a wonderful card! I love the flower and leather corner you added! Love how you colored Anya! I think I am going to ink up mine too! :)
I was thinking of buying Hats Off too. :) But told myself - You need to ink up set that you already have before anything else. :)
Hi shirley,
I have been having a good look at everything I have missed while I was away, gorgeous collection of cards!
Love this one, love the colours and the combo of papers! stunning!!
Hugs Juls
Gorgeous card Shirley, beautiful color scheme and Miss Anya is coloring perfection! Love the leather and lace details you've given her, great accents! :)
Sure wish I had your willpower to use up stuff I have instead of buying more. It sure worked on this great little card. I LOVE the colors you used on this cute little image & am always amazed at the great highlights you get in her hair & on her capris.
Beautiful work my friend.
Hugz from Montana, Janie
Such a lovely card! :)
This is a beautiful birthday card!! She is a cute image that I still have not inked up, LOL!! I too love it when I use my scrap papers but it doesn't happen very often! LOL!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Hi Shirley! Absolutely gorgeous! Love your colouring and your dp's compliment your image WONDERFULLY!!!
Love you,
Elise
Great card Shirley, I love the way you have coloured her black hair.
Liza x
Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby
Oh my goodness Shirley!! This IS SO VERY SWEET!! Love your fun layout, your coloring and darling image!! :) And thanks so much for joining along at Stamp Something!!HUGS
such a sweet card. I hardly used this set too! but now you make me want to bring it out and use it. you colored her so well and love that you could use your stash! hope you have a fabulous week!
So so PRETTY!~~
Fabulous card Shirley! Love how you coloured the girl.
Hugs,
Larissa
Love those papers and your coloring, pretty card Shirley! ~hugs
How cute and beautiful!! I just love the coloring Shirley!! Perfect!! Great choice of papers and design!
hugs,
Beautiful card Shirley! Love your colouring in.
Thanks for joining in the Birthday challenge at Anyone for Anya? this week.
Susan xxox
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/
Super cute card!!!! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya! :) Hope to see you next week too!
Post a Comment