Hello and happy Friday! Hope you're ready for a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.
My card today is my MIL's Mother's Day card with a picture of her and my DH. The picture was first scanned, then printed on plain white cardstock, cut out with a nestabilities oval die and distressed with Black Soot distress ink. The DPs are from the Webster's Pages Petite Papers pack and DCWV Mariposa Matstack, the butterfly is a Hero Arts digital image colored with copic markers and the stitchings are rub-ons.
We went to Maui yesterday to spend the day with my MIL and at age 94 she's doing remarkably well. I hope my DH inherited her good genes.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend and
Happy Mother's Day!
19 comments:
WOWZER!! Shirley, this is so amazing hun!! I love your gorgeous Vintage style and your colors are awesome too!! Wishing you a lovely Mother's Day weekend friend!! Thanks for sharing! *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles
WOW what a beautiful card...i heart shabby chic....TFS i am sure your MIL wiLL adore your card....
Wow! This is so beautiful!
This is gorgeous Shirley ~ luv your detailing on the whole card. Butterflies are only so pretty. A keepsake for your MIL - that's for sure. Have a great Mother's Day!
beautiful! I love that rich red colour!! Hugs Juls
Gorgeous card! :)
This is amazingly BEAUTIFUL Shirley!
Love the picture and pretty embellishments!
Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to you!
Hugs, Maribeth :D
Another Shirley Sensational card! Oh, I really do love the Victorian look. I'm a collector of vintage nick nacks and cameos so your card really appeals to me. Thanks for brightening my visual day. Happy Mother's Day!
this is a beautiful card! i hope you have a great mother's day weekend! enjoy your special day too!
Oh what a special card...I am sure this was very special to her! Hope you Mother's Day is wonderful!
Hi Shirley, What a beautiful card! I love the beautiful vintage embellishments you have on it and the picture is priceless too! I know she loves it! From one Shirley to another!!! Have a great day!
Hi Shirley! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! This is so gorgeous! I love that picture! :) And the cameo pin adds the perfect touch on here!
Wow .. Happy Birthday to your MIL!! :)
Love,
Elise
Beautiful Shirley! I have this pad too and so glad to see what to do with it! Fabulous with the old photo and your vintage style designing! If my mother was still alive she would be 97!!! My dad would be 100!!! WOW! How fortunate that you've had your MIL for so long!
aww this is so precious! great vintage card! hope you had a great mother's day!
this is a beautiful card! I love how it turned out! great colors, love the pic. and all that embellishments. I am sure she loved it! what would MILs do without their DIL? right?! lol! hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Such a beautiful card, Shirley! And a wonderful keepsake, too. I love the colors, the photo, and all the details--especially that cameo! Hope you had a great Mother's Day on Maui. Your MIL is one lucky Mom!
Such an elegant card. I love the butterflies.
sorry that i am late to this one. hope all is well, Shirley! gorgeous card. love that you used an old photo and it's just precious. so pretty and sweet!
A great card Shirley, I love that you have used an old photo.
Liza x
Post a Comment