I have another Sarah Kay card to share today, this image is called Fanny's Cuddle. When I saw her on Bev's video (see previous post), I thought she was so sweet I could not wait to get her. I colored her with copics and prismacolor pencils, distressed the edges with VersaMagic Jumbo Java and went over the entire image with Distress Ink Pumice Stone to try to achieve the vintage look.
The challenges that inspired me (thank you!):
Sketch Saturday, #158 - sketch
Basic Grey Challenges, #45 - Shabby Chic (Basic Grey DP)
Creatalicious Challenges #22 - Flourishes (Magnolia DooHickey Swirl)
Cute Card Thursday, #168 - Pins & Pearls
Bunny Zoe's Crafts, #12 - Lace
Paper Sundaes Challenge #72 - Let's Get Sentimental!
Dream Valley Challenges #8 - Stamp Something
Have a wonderful weekend and
thanks for stopping by!
31 comments:
AWW! Shirley, this is just as sweet as can be hun!! I adore this image and your coloring is stunning!! Wonderful take on that sketch as well!! Enjoy your weekend!! Smiles
Oh me, oh my! What an awesome cards! Your cards always look so elegant! Like the ones they sell at the store! BEAUTIFUL!
Hi there, thanks for joining in with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
Your card is beautiful, I love the soft colour scheme and you used the layout so well too, it's all lovely. CoB
Such a sweet, beautiful card! and thank you for the link to Bev's videos, somehow I missed when she posted them!
Absolutely beautiful! I love the flowers, ribbon, and lace you gave her too.
Simply divine Shirley~
Luv the choice of colors you chose on this card.. Everything matched up so well.
Have a great weekend!
Big hugs :-)
this is beautiful shirley! your cards are always make me feel at peace. hope you're doing well. have a great weekend!
love the beautiful soft vintage feel! hugs Juls
Hi!a really gorgeous card Shirley,what a sweetie she is and your colours/colouring are perfect.
Love the papers and flowers together too.
thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenge,
hugs Lou.xx
sweetness and so very beautiful! love our coloring and the vintage look. gorgeous card, Shirley! love love it! hope you have a beautiful weekend, my friend! =)
Hi Shirley~ Oh my goodness this is soooo sweet! I loce this image and you really did a fantastic job with the sketch! Love the beautiful ribbon and lace! Have a wonderful weekend!
Such a sweet and delicate card...almost vintage-ish! Lovely!
So very sweet and vintagey, Shirley! I love the colors and all your embellishments! And your coloring is so soft and pretty, as always!
This is gorgeous Shirley and your vintage touch gives it a sweet, innocent feel...LOVE it! You are working magic with these Sarah Kay girls!
Hope you have a great weekend! :)
So so sweet! Love the soft colors! So delicate!
Such a beautiful card! Your coloring is just so perfect! Love this card!
So beautiful and professionally done, Shirley. Love your coloring and style.
So adorable, love all the pink & great layout too! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)
Shirley, this is so adorable and sweet! Love the vintage look of it and your coloring is perfect. Hope you're having a great weekend!
beautiful card! what a sweet image and love the vintage look!
Oh Shirley, your card is GORGEOUS! I love the soft colors, the light distressing, and your pretty bow with flowers and pearls. You've created a beautiful vintage look here. Your coloring is so soft and pretty...tranquil...I need to try doing something like this. I've missed so many of your beautiful projects while I stayed away from the computer but am happy to see all your wonderful creations! Hope you are enjoying your weekend albeit this rainy weather (again!). We'll be in Mililani this evening and I hope it clears up a bit!
Hugs, Cami
Thank you for sharing this card with us at Paper Sundaes this week. Such pretty subtle colours - perfect!
Hi Shirley!!! Oh gosh, this is sooooo sweet nd delicate! I love the soft colors and your colouring is FAB-U-LOUS!!!! Gorgeous work as always Sweet Shirley!!! I looove it!!!
Love,
Elise
Shirley, ALL of your card have the "WOW" factor. :-) So beautiful and stunning. TFS
Such a sweet beautiful card, love Sarah Kay stamps. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge blog
Louise
Gorgeous! Lovin' you and this style Shirley! You need to display your collection of Sarah Kay's for everyone to see when they come to your house!
Awww Shirley! She's gorgeous! Luv your soft, sweet cards! :) I'm in awe of all you create . . . you work wonders! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
what a wonderful and pretty card. love your layout and the coloring is so sweet. great embellishments as well. what a fabulous take on the sketch! hope you have a blessed week!
This is gorgeous Shirley!! One of my fave Sarah Kay images. Your colors, coloring and take on the sketch is beautiful!!
Such a sweet card! I love the design as well as the script paper behind and lace addition, so fab!
Hugs,
Terri
Aww, she's sweet too! Love the vintage look and the tag/flowers are so pretty!
Post a Comment