Hello friends! Wow, can you believe it's June already!
My card today was inspired by Bev Rochester's fabulous video on coloring with copics and prismacolor pencils. She used a Sarah Kay image so naturally I had to pull mine out and I dare say Sarah Kays are now my favorite! I know, "my favorite" seems to change from day to day, hee hee. But tell me now, isn't this image precious? How could you not love that sweet innocent face of hers!
I hope you get a chance to see Bev's videos (4 in all), too. Thanks for a great tutorial Bev!
The challenges that inspired me:
Papertake Weekly Challenge, Sketch #56
Copic Creations, #51 - Copic Distressed/Vintage cards or projects
All That Scraps, Anything Goes (Sarah Kay image)
Thanks for stopping by and for all the sweetness you leave me!
Hugs!
31 comments:
I really like the colors you used and your coloring is beautiful.
Hi Shirley! Beautiful card--I love the vintage look and all the yummy details! Your coloring is awesome, too! Thanks for a link to the tutorial! Hope you're having a great week....
I think my commenting problem is fixed! I hope. I just had to send you a thumbs up for another sweet card. I think you'll win a bunch of challenges. Good Luck!
Woo hoo Shirley~
Incredible awesome card my friend.
Adorable stamp - she indeed is gorgeous. I think I will have to try this image too. TFS on the tutorial video by Bev. she had great tips... Good luck on all those future challenges you deserve to win them all.
hugs :-)
Hi Shirley. Your little card is darling. The image is precious and the way you colorized it is to perfection. I love the papers you used as a background, too. The little lace butterfly and trim along with the multicolored flower is too cute. Beautiful job. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy
Wow Shirl! Are you slowly converting over to pencils? You are doing a fabulous job with this medium! Luv the vintage feel! Winner in my eyes!
Such a lovely card! Thanks for sharing :)
oh my! I LOVE the colors on this card! So sweet! So pretty!
Ho, this is CUTE. Your coloring is amazing and I LOVE Sarah Kay images.
Oh this is gorgeous Shirley, beautiful image and papers.
luv
Debby
Wow Shirley, such a gorgeous card! I love how you coloured the stamp! So very very pretty!
Hugs,
Larissa
such a soft, sweetly colored card, shirley:)
super fab card! love the vintage look! have a great weekend!
Beautiful card, Shirley, so intricate coloring. Just perfect.
Made me laugh Shirley, that your favorite changes from day to day! Yep, just sweet as can be and you have the touch for this style for SURE! Beautiful coloring and beautiful choice of paper and elements! I am sad it's June already! The years go by to fast and I can't keep up!
Gorgeous card Shirley.
Your colouring is stunning!!
This is a very sweet image, I adore the colours and papers and your embellies are perfect too.
Hugs Elaine xx
great coloring! love these images. you always really do a great job with these. love your take on the sketch and those added flowers and crocheted butterfly is too sweet! have a wonderful weekend!
Your coloring is wonderful and I love that background paper and lace. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining in this week at Paper Sundaes!
You certainly learned from Bev's wonderful video as this is simply amazing !!! Beautifully shaded just as she did & you turned this into one incredible creation with that sweet image & terrific lace & other embellies.
Hugs, Janie
Oh Shirley, thisis beautiful!!! Wonderful colours, papers and gorgeous detils. Your colouring of the sweet Sarah Kay is simply fantabulous!!
The trouble with favourites is - not only do they keep changing you keep getting more and more!!
So glad you joined us at Copic Creations,
hugs
Heather xx
wow! amazing coloring, Shirley!! love the colors you used to color her. fabulous card, girl! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! hope you have a beautiful weekend! =)
Gorgeous coloring and card Shirley! The vintage feel is perfect with this sweet image, it's too darling! You're so amazing Shirley and your cards prove it! :)
stunning card Shirley your colouring is superb and i love the soft colours and the papers so pretty thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx
Ooooh Shirley! This is gorgeous! I am in love with the brown/blue/cream combo you have and that butterfly in the corner is PERFECT! Your colouring is STUNNING!!! Wow wow wow! I love this!!!!
Love,
Elise
Fabulous colouring & I lvoe the layout and pretty ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)
Hi Shirley! Such a beautiful card, always so pretty. I love the vintage look with all the details. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Shirley......this is one JAW DROPPING GORGEOUS card to say the least....you coloring off the charts and the way you coordinated you color on the rest of the card....just STUNNING!!
THANKS BUNCHES for playing along with the Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show!!
A stunning card Shirley, a gorgeous SK image and DPs.
Liza x
Shirley, your use of these wonderful vintage products makes a magnificent shabby chic base for your beautifully colored Sarah Kay girl! So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose
Oh gosh Shirley, this is a gorgeous creation! Love your coloring and how you did up the flower! Beautiful paper used too. ~hugs
How absolutely lovely and adorable at the same time! Something is definitely going on With Blogger, Shirley. I know I commented on this the last time I was here. LOLOL
Post a Comment