Hello, happy hump day to you!
I made a CAS (clean & simple) card today to enter in Embellish Magazine's Coloring Color Trends Challenge. I colored my images with copics, sponged in some clouds with Hero Arts soft pool shadow ink (thanks for the tut Amy!) , and added a couple of pieces of DCWV adhesive paper border punch strips at the bottom.Stamps: Itty Bitty Adventurous by Unity (air balloon), Popcorn the Bear Bundle of Joy (duck) , Papertrey Ink (sentiment).
Hope you're having a wonderful week, thanks for stopping by!
17 comments:
i love it shirley! simple, but still adorable!
Now this is a very pretty CAS card, Shirley. The colors and your coloring are just beautiful, and I love how you added the blades of grass. The border strips adds a very nice and interesting touch. Just like you... so creative!
Hugs,
Cami
Wow Shirley~
A little something different out of your element, but you know what it is gorgeous... luv that air balloon and of course that duck looking at it as it takes off..
Very pretty...
Wonderful card, love those images especially the balloon.
luv
Debby
I'm so in luv with this card! That air balloon is colored perfectly and how cute is that duck! Quacks me up I tell ! :) Hope all is well Shirley!
Love, love, love this CAS card!! The image, the design, and the washi tape on the bottom is perfect! Love!!!
Oops, not washi tape, huh? Well, love the way you tore the paper to LOOK like washi tape!
Love your CAS card! Great job Shirley. The image is so cute and sweet.
Shirley this is so refreshing... cute image choices and i want to be there lying in the grass too... =D
Love the fresh feeling of the card. The images and words are clean and simple. I've been looking for a use for all the paper tape I bought and I like what you did with it. Thanks for the good ideas.
Cute card. Love the flowery balloon and layout.
Oh now how clever this is!! :) I love how you've done the balloon and the clouds look awesome too!! Thanks for your kind comment hun and I hope you enjoy your weekend!! HUGS
awww.... absolutely adorable! love love your CAS design. fabulous card, Shirley! have a lovely weekend, my friend! =)
such a sweet card! love the different techniques used!
Okay now how in the world did I MISS this?! sheeesh! lol! Shirley this is so very beautiful! I love that hot air balloon .. is that paper or did you stamp that?! I love it! And the sky you created is simply MAGICAL! ooooh gosh how soft and pretty! Love it!
Love,
Elise
So cute! love the chickie! Thanks for participating in the challenge!
How pretty and too cute for words too!
Post a Comment