It's a boy!
(hospital favors, Savvy Stamps Sketch Baby)
Welcome Sweet Baby Tate!
(Some Odd Girl--Baby Snuggle Kaylee; Papertrey Ink sentiment;
MFT onesie/duckie dies)
Yay, our grandson's finally here! Tate was born on November 18, 2011, 1:57 pm., 6 lbs. 9 ozs, 20.5 inches, and is the cutest most precious baby you ever did see! Ah, well, that's proud grandma talking of course, hee hee. It was a very long and hard delivery for my DIL, but we are so thankful that baby is healthy and strong and with some healing time, mother will be just fine too. What a blessing, we're all as happy and proud as can be!
Here is Tate enjoying his first shower
ahhhh...
he is sooo precious!
Thanks for visiting me and for all your support and well wishes throughout the long 9 months! My crafting/blogging days will not be as often as it was before but I'll try to visit you as often as I can. Take care and Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
26 comments:
Congrats Grannie Shirley~
What a handsome bundle of joy~
I'm glad all is well and Tate looks healthy as can be....
Happy gobble gobble to you and your family.....
Ich gratuliere von Herzen zur Geburt des kleinen Jungen - alles Gute für die ganze Familie ! Renate aus Deutschland
Congratulations on the birth of your Tate!
I wish you good luck and have fun with the new earthlings!!
Hugs Gisela from germany
CONGRATS Shirley. Awwww, Tate is such a cutie pie. Enjoy every moment as we know they grow up so fast. Hope your DIL is fully recovered very soon too.
Congratulations Grandma Shirley ... and such cute favors too! Enjoy your babysitting days!
Congratulations, Shirley! Tate is so cute!You must be so excited!
Your little favors are really cute, too!Lucky they have such a talented Grandma!
Take care and Congrats again!
Congratulations Gramma!!! He is so cute!!! Love your favors and card!
congrats on your new grandson! so cute! love your favors and card! Have a great thanksgiving!
Oh Shirley, you are so lucky to have a fine healthy grandson! You did a lovely job on the card and treat bags. Helping to raise a grandchild will be challenging but well worth the effort. Don't be a stranger to blogland.
Yay! Welcome Tate! Grandma Shirley has waited and waited so long for you . . . now that you're here, she'll never let you out of her sight! With good reason, look at how handsome you are!!!
Congrats Shirley on such a sweet little blessing! Thank you for sharing this picture and for revealing this sweet boy to us all! Blogland can wait but not too long . . . well, grandma duties are more important so enjoy this special time! They grow up way too fast! :) BIG HUGS!!
He is so precious Shirley, easy to understand how you'll be very busy cuddling him! :) The card and favor bags are so sweet and cute! Thanks for sharing the picture, I'll look forward to updates when you have the time! Enjoy this time and have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)
OOOOMMMMGGGGOSH!!! His picture is on here!!! He is the most SWEETEST thing ever!!! awwww! I know he's happy to finally be with all of you and this is such a most SPECIAL Thanksgiving!!!! Thank you for sharing this picture Shirley!!!!!
And those favors are so ADORABLE!!!!
Sending you all lots of love and hugs,
Elise
congratulations! he is adorable! now that is something to be thankful for this thanksgiving! wishing your dil a speedy recovery! happy thanksgiving!
Congratulations Grammie Shirley! I'm sure you're so excited about Tate and so proud! He is so adorably cute! Enjoy him while he's still so tiny; they grow up so quickly. Have fun.
Warm hugs to you and your family.
Many congrats, your new little Grandson is just so scrummy !
Hugs,
Jo x
HE's SO CUTE! what an adorable little guy! CONGRATS GRANDMA! love the card you made as well and all those favors! you will be busy too? babysitting? lol! have a great week!
He is just adorable! Congratulations, Grandmother Shirley! Really cute treats and a wonderful card too! Great for a baby book keepsake too!
CONGRATULATIONS, Grandma Shirley! I'll bet you'll love hearing that, huh? Tate is adorable and he's actually smiling during his bath--so kawaii!!
I hope you don't spoil him too much, but how can you resist? A firstborn is always spoiled!
Your hospital treats and card are awesome! I hope you'll still manage to sneak in some cards and projects in between Tate's naps. Take good care, Shirley, and give Tate an extra hug from me! ♥
OH MY GWAMMA! I am so excited for you...the journey ahead is the best ever! Congratulations Shirley...can't wait for more pictures. I have not been blog hopping much during this season, but I hope things calm down soon!
Congratulations Nana Shirley! Tate is finally here and I know you can't wait to have him all to yourself! He's a handsome fella! Hope your DIL is doing well. You'll be missed in blogland, but I'll keep an eye out for your postings...I'm sure we'll see more of Tate!
Hugs, Cami
awww... such a precious photo and Tate is so cute! =) Congratulations Grandma Shirley!! =) so happy to hear that the baby arrived safely and heathy. thanks for the sweet post, too. hope you are well. big hugs! =)
Congratulations Shirley!!
A beautiful baby boy, a Grandson for Nana to spoil ha!
All babies are gorgeous, so sweet and snuggly but I do love baby boys (though now mine is 17 he is turning my hair grey!)
My boy adores his Nana..they have a mutual appreciation thing going on..and his Nana still spoils him!
What a lovely gift for all your family.
Hugs Elaine xxx
awhhhhhhhh!!!! Hugs Juls
Yayyyyy!! Congratulations to the whole family & yes he is the most beautiful baby in the world :) xxx
Congratulations, Shirley!!!!! What a absolutely wonderful blessing your new grandson is! He is ADORABLE! Enjoy him to the fullest!
Wow have I been away for that long?
Congratulations on your grandson, he's so wonderful!
Post a Comment