Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays!


Wishing you a very Merry Christmas
and a safe and Happy New Year!




From our family to yours


Happy Holidays!

18 comments:

renate50 said...

Frohe Weihnachten für dich und die ganze Familie von Herzen! Renate
It`s a nice Babyboy !!!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Shirley,
Awesome card and you color sooo nicely. And what a precious pix of your grandson. He's so cute, I want to hug him. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hugs!

Juls said...

so cute!!! Love the dotty background and the picture is just adorable! Hugs Juls

donna mikasa said...

Hi Grandma Shirley! Tate is just adorable! His pose reminds me of the Michelangelo angel--so cute! I'm so happy for your son and DIL that they got the best present, ever! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Grammie~
Oh my Tate is just a precious baby and he is sure adorable.... love your SOG image card...
Have a very Merry Christmas and a 1st Christmas for Tate too!!!

Elise said...

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEE!!!! Shirley, he is just DARLING as can be!!!!! Okay?! Look at that PRECIOUS face! And those cheeeeeeks! Cripeys, I just want to reach out and give those cheeks a huge kiss!!!! sigh .... I wanna cuddle with him!!!! What a special Christmas this is!

And your card .. BEAUTIFUL my dear! I love how you cut out the tree from the paper and gorgeously coloured! Love love love this!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you!

Much Love,
Elise

Cheryl said...

Hi Shirley, your grandson is such a cutie!!! What a bundle of joy. Merry Christmas and love that beautiful Christmas card!!!

Cyndi said...

Beautiful card and your grandson is such a cutie! Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Awww, he is just the cutest baby Shirley! You just can't help but want to cuddle him, he is so precious!
Your card is awesome! I love the dimension you've given it, very cool looking!
Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the best in New Year!
:)

Shirley said...

A beautiful card and baby! Merry Christmas to you and yours, too!!

Pam Sparks said...

So sweet! Tate steals the show! The most adorable grandson ever! So precious!

Fabulous card Shirley! Love how you colored her! Merry Christmas!

Lynn said...

OMG! That's the cutest baby photo ever. He looks like an angel. Your card is adorable too! I like the vintage colors you chose and the overall arrangement of the images. Hope your Christmas is jolly and 2012 will be a healthy, prosperous new year.

Larissa said...

Hi Shirley,

I hope you had a fabulous Xmas! Your card is adorable. The dp tree is so nice.

Little Tate is almost the cutest baby ever!! (my cousin Menno from the 5th of nov. is a little bit cuter ;p) Hihi Just kidding. This picture is really fabulous. Love the giant hat on that really cute baby!!

Hugs,
Larissa

Cami said...

Happy Holidays, Nana Shirley! OMG, Tate is so adorable...what a cutie pie he is and what a Blessing he is to all of you. Please extend my congrats to your son and DIL. So precious...I want to hug him and give him a kiss on his nose! I'm glad you still found some time to craft and come up with this lovely card! Keep posting! Happy New Year to you and your growing family!
Hugs, Cami

Alice said...

beautiful card and such a precious photo of the baby!! =) hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours! =)

Janie Printz said...

Shirley that is the most precious baby ever & I love the pose. He is so darn sweet I would love to hold & cuddle him. Your card is wonderful & I too am glad to see you have found some time to share your amazing creations with us.
Hugs, Janie

Stephanie said...

Love your card Shirley, but I'm afraid the little cutie pie steals the show! Hope you had a great Christmas & Best Wishes for the New Year :) xxx

Shelly said...

Oh goodness, your grandson is adorable....just love his precious face! Great coloring on your card too, I LOVE her green sweater!