Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Enjoy your day!

Hero Arts Style is Eternal, washi tape, paper piecing


A birthday card made for my sister.  A CAS card and post (lol).

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Elaine said...

Ooooo Shirley! This is my idea of heaven, I love the CAS style of card and this is just so classy and stylish.
Love it ♥

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Juls said...

Very stylish!! Love the L.O the clean&simple look works well. Hugs Juls xxx

Elise said...

Shirrrrrrrley! I was so happy to see a post from you!!!! :) OooOoh your sister will LOVE this! It's so hip and cool and beauuuuutiful! The colors are perfect .. red/white/black! :)

Hope you're doing okay!

Much Love,
Elise

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Sweet card!!! Makes me want to go shopping. :-) Nice to "see" you in blogland again. Happy crafting.

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh I can see she's a shopaholic! Great CAS card... Big smiles seeing you in crafty land....
TFS Shirley - enjoy your wonderful quality time.... I bet that GS is keeping you running all over too... LOL!

Anonymous said...

awesome Shirley! You do all styles so well! love your designing on this!

Cami said...

Love this just as much as your Sister! So Stylish, Sassy, Swingin'! This color combo of red/white/black is always gorgeous together!

Stephanie said...

What a super card, CAS perfection :) x

Cyndi said...

Very pretty and cute! Nice to see you crafting again!

donna mikasa said...

Shirley! First of all, thank you for stopping by my blog--I should have known it meant you were back in blogland! And how exciting that Tate will be a big brother--and you'll have your hands full again!

LOVE your CAS card--you DO know how to do it well. The bit of washi is a nice touch!

Alice said...

love how you used the tapes here. beautiful card!

Leanne said...

fun card! fun post! ;)