Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Feel Better

Stamps:  Sheena "A Little Bit Sketchy", Papertrey Ink "Mixed Messages";
Making Memories DP "Toil & Trouble"; Copics

This week Simon Says,,,,,HAPPY MAIL! :-)    "Any card or creation 'just because' to make someone happy."  I'd like to enter this card that I just recently made for a very dear friend.

Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I LOVE red poppies..this is very striking with the chevron background papers!

Juls said...

Really striking card!! Hugs Juls xxx

Elise said...

HI Shirley! OoOh this is the sweetest thing .. and you are such a GORGEOUS friend! I know I've already told you how much I love this card, and I'll tell you again, "I LOVE this card!!!" :)

Hope you're enjoying your day!

Much Love,
Elise

Elaine said...

Stunning Shirley.
Another perfectly striking card, very classy and chic and I adore the CAS layout (I am so useless with embellishments that I'm always CAS)

Love it ♥

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Leanne said...

This is wonderful Shirley! Sure to make the recipient feel better real soon. Great CAS card!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful creation Shirley!! Enjoy the weekend! HUGs ;)

Creations by Shirl said...

Beautiful Shirley~ love how that red just pops off your card... I'm sure this will make the recipient feel better soon....

Lynn said...

Love the bold red, black and white color combo. This is a stunning card!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous design Shirley, very striking and I love poppies :) x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Shirley! love your poppy coloring and paper you designed with!

Jingle said...

This is stunning! I love the brilliant red! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Happy Mail Challenge!

Alice said...

simply beautiful! love your coloring on the flowers. gorgeous card, Shirley!

debby4000 said...

What a gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Cyndi said...

Just beautiful! Awesome coloring!

Mary J said...

Hello Shirley! Oh wow, this is such a gorgeous card - love the papers with the pop of red!

Shelly said...

LOVE poppy cards and this one is gorgeous!

Ellen Taylor said...

Oh my gosh! These poppies are stunning! tfs