Sunday, September 27, 2015

Birthday Wishes


Stamp:  Simon Says Stamp - Birthday Celebration;  Die:  Paper Smooches - Balloons;
Koi watercolors, Distressed Inks


My grandson will be celebrating his 2nd birthday soon so I wanted to make him a card.  Once again I looked to some of my favorite challenges for ideas and with the sketch from  Case this Sketch! #142; the colors from Colour Me...! Playful #90 and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  No Designer Paper, I came up with this shaker card for him.  


Thank you Challenges and thank you for stopping by!

15 comments:

Antonia said...

Hi Shirley, I love that little elephant, he is so cute! You did a great job combining 3! challenges into this bright and happy card! Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Me!
Hugs Antonia

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww, you sure made a super "kawai'i" card for your grandson. He'll be all smiles. Wishing him a fun and exciting birthday.

Lynn said...

What a perfect birthday card for your grandson. I love the elephant and you colored it just right. The shaker balloons are a brilliant touch!

Janie Printz said...

Absolutely adorable !!! I love that little stamp. Your grandson will be delighted with his very own card. So lovely to see posts from you. You truly are missed ...
hugs, Janie

Jinny Newlin said...

Just as cute as can be! Love those little, shaker window balloons! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!

Creations by Shirl said...

Awww love the card it makes me smile.....

Bhavana said...

very cute and fun card. Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

It's so cute! This elephant is so sweet and those shaker balloons are great for the birthday card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me...!

Elise said...

Awwwww .. Happy Birthday to your Grandson! Can't believe 2 years old already .. whew! Time sure does fly! I so love your DARLING card Shirley and i know he will love it too! This is just so ADORABLE beyond words!!!

Hope you are all doing very well!

Big hugs,
Elise

Pam Sparks said...

Hi Shirley!!! I was so excited to see your email/blog update! Two years goes by so fast and what a darling card! Love your cute elephant coloring and delightful shaker balloons! I'm sure it was a hit or will be! :D

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a fabulous shaker card! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous shaker card Shirley! The little elephant is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

lostinpaper said...

This is the cutest shaker card and your grandson will just adore it for sure! ps love the way you have different coloured backgrounds in the balloons how brilliant!

donna mikasa said...

Shirley! So happy to see you in the CTS gallery! LOVE your take on the sketch and I'm sure your grandson will love his birthday shaker card! Always a treat to see your cards. Hope you are well! Hugs!

Sue from Oregon said...

Shirley...you managed to sneak in some stamping right under my nose! I see you have not lost your special knack of making the best cards...2 YEARS OLD!!!
What a special time-you are so luck Gwamma!