Stamp: JustRite Romantic Wild Roses
Die: MFT Christmas Greetings (happy)
Die: MFT Christmas Greetings (happy)
Hi there. I've been absent for a while, but now that my grandson goes to preschool twice a week, I have some play time to craft again--to "Do More of What Makes Me Happy".
As I did in the past, I looked to card challenges for inspiration, color ideas and/or sketches to get me started and when I saw the inspiration photo from the Fusion Card Challenge, the creative colours from Colour Me...! , and Simon Says Die Crazy - use at least one die, I was totally inspired to create and play along.
As I did in the past, I looked to card challenges for inspiration, color ideas and/or sketches to get me started and when I saw the inspiration photo from the Fusion Card Challenge, the creative colours from Colour Me...! , and Simon Says Die Crazy - use at least one die, I was totally inspired to create and play along.
Thanks for the inspiration challenges! And thank YOU for stopping by!


14 comments:
Welcome back Shirley!!!! So nice to see you've got some craft time again. How time flies. Seems like your grandson was just born yesterday. Your card is so pretty and I so love the blue flowers.
Well hello Shirley~
It sure has been a while since you were in blogland..... Welcome back and of course with a stunning card as always.... Those grand babies must be keeping you busy, and I'm sure they have grown a lot too! Love the simplicity of your card.....
Hi Shirley, what a wonderful combination of different challenges! I love how you brought out the lovely color palette. Thank you for joining us at Colour Me! :)
What a great sentiment! And I love that you've used it on one of your first projects back after an absence. Those floral images are perfectly scrumptious and look priceless in this palette. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!
Shirley!!!!!!!!!!!! omgosh .. what a most LOVELY surprise! I have to tell you that I rarely stop by my own blog .. and it was such a surprise to see your link at the top of my blog list!
OOoH you've not lost your touch .. this is simply BEAUTIFUL my dear! I love how you've laid this all out, and the colors are such a lovely combination! Love the sentiment on here as well! :)
Gosh .. time sure does fly doesn't it?! Can't believe your grandbaby is going to preschool already?! Whaaaaat?! *sniff sniff* that makes me sad because it seems like just yesterday Bodhi was going to preschool .. and now he's in 4th grade! :( Booooooo! hehehe!
Anyway .. you've made my night and I'm soooo happy to see you on here!
Sending you lots of BIG hugs,
Elise
I was so surprised and happy to see you posting again. Your card is lovely and made me wonder how you stamped the two colored flowers...were they in two parts or did you ink in the colors before stamping. Anyway, your artistic skills have not dimmed despite your long absence from blogland. Welcome back!
Hi Shirley, what a wonderful surprise to see you creating beautiful cards again. This is just so pretty with the gorgeous color scheme & love the catchy sentiment. How fitting is that. Can't believe the years have flown by like they have. Seems like just yesterday that little guy was born. Hope this will be the 1st of many new cards. You've been missed !!!
hugs, Janie
Perfect colors for your multi-step-stamping ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.
hello Shirley! those flowers are stunning...WOW...awesome design and super sentiment! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
sparkle & shine *~*
Gorgeous flowers, Shirley! Love your take on Colour Me palette! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me this week!
I'm behind on email and haven't seen that you posted this! Gorgeous colors and designing Shirley! So pretty! I'm sure taking care of the boys makes you happy too. The grands are so entertaining! Everyday it's something new. Boys! lol
Your card design is stunning! Love your beautiful stamping...the blues are gorgeous and the sentiment is perfection. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion.
Wow are these flowers gorgeous or what? Beautiful stamping with just the perfect amount of bling Shirley!
Another lovely!!!
Post a Comment