Sunday, March 20, 2016

Happy Easter!



This is a card I made for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge--Simon Says:  Cute and Cuddly.

Stamps:  Lii of the Valley "Easter Sweeties", Avery Elle "Easter" sentiment;
  Die:  Simon Says Stamp "Happy"

Wishing you all a Happy Easter.  Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Lin said...

Oh so CUTE, Shirley, what a wonderful image! Those ducks could not be cuter! Thanks so much for sharing this darling card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw those duckies make me smile.... Quack quack on your card, so darn cute...
Happy Easter!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, what a sweet and super kawai'i card. Total cuteness! Happy Easter!!!!

Lynn said...

I was so excited to see that you had a new post....my fingers couldn't click fast enough to get me to your site. Just as expected, it was a delightful and sweet card. I love the image and what you did with it. Thank you for making a wonderful Easter contribution to the eye-candy in blogland.

Sue from Oregon said...

Hi Shirley!

This is just a darling image and a sweet Easter card!

♥ Sue Kment

Elise said...

HI Shirley!!!! So nice to see a card from you! omgosh .. this is absolutely DARLING & BEAUTIFUL! I love love love Easter .. and this makes me feel so happy! You did such a gorgeous job colouring this lotv image (which I love too!). Hope you are all doing very well my dear!

Sending Big hugs,
Elise

Pam Sparks said...

Adorable Shirley!!!! I LOVE it! So beautifully colored and fabulous design! Happy Spring to you and yours!

Wanderlust said...

Thanks for writing this.