Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


The challenge this week at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge is "Make it Girlie".    
Here's my entry:

Stampinbella stamp-Girls Just Wanna Have Fun; Lil' Inker Designs die-Stitched Mats; 

I colored my image with copic markers and I used a rub-on sentiment from Craft Essentials that I've had for many years.  Sometimes it pays to look through your old stash.  :)

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Janie Printz said...

How wonderful to see a card from you this morning & such a cute one it is. I agree it's always nice to run across something useful in our stash. Great sentiment!! I'm sure I must have a ton of those old rub-ons lying in a drawer in my craft room. Maybe I'll pull a few out & use ... Thanks for the inspiration... Hope all is well with you these days.
hugs, Janie

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful coloring Shirley! It's fun to get those Copics out isn't it?! and use something from the stash! Fun to hear from you!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Such a sweet image! Your coloring is wonderful too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

lostinpaper said...

Your girls are coloured so beautifully! What a fun image!