Sunday, July 24, 2016

Hello Sweet Friend

Technique Tuesday Chickadees; Prima Jack and Jill Flowers
Distress Inks, Canson XL Watercolor Paper


Today is day 20 of  the 30 Day Coloring Challenge at The Daily Maker.  I've been practicing my coloring with distress inks lately so I thought I'd use a very simple image for my first card.   My inspiration also came from the colors on Color Throwdown ctd402 and the theme from Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, Things With Wings.



Thanks so much for looking!


8 comments:

Gayatri said...

LOVE the critters with long legs. Very cute1 Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Things with Wings Challenge. Gayatri xx

Elise said...

HI Shirley! You've been busy!! Lots of stunning cards and this is no exception!!! Love these darling birds ... a BEAUTIFUL card any friend would treasure!!!

Hope you're enjoying the summer!!

Hugs,
Elise

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Shirley, what an adorable card! I love these sweet little birds with the long legs - hehe! And I love the colors you've made them and the beautiful blue mat! It looks like you've been enjoying your Distress Inks. Sweet card and a sweet sentiment! Hugs, my friend, and have a great week! xoxo

Vickie Z said...

Love these sweet birds!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fun card using these long-legged birds in the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining in the challenge this past week!

Lynn said...

Your cards really are showing off your coloring skills. I'm glad that the gift card helped you to purchase the pen set you wanted. I know that you will continue to enjoy using them as you definitely have the artistic touch.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

These are the coolest long-legged birdies I've ever seen. Love the colors and sentiment. Thank you for your sweet comment too. Have a super crafty day.

Pam Sparks said...

Adorable Shirley! Sure to bring a smile! Love it!