MFT Santa's Elves stamp and dies;
Whimsy Stamps Christmas Tree in Words
Whimsy Stamps Christmas Tree in Words
I love these adorable MFT Elves, they remind me of my precious grandsons. The elves were colored with copic markers, the tree was stamped with Hero Arts Ombre green ink and topped with a gold star die cut. To ground my images, I laid down a strip of adhesive, rubbed in some gold glitter, and added a piece of patterned paper. Finally for that last bit of sparkle, used the Wink of Stella glitter brush on the ornament and bells.
I'll be linking my card to Simon Says Challenge - Make it Sparkle and HLS December Anything Goes with Dies challenges.
Thank you so much for your visit. Happy Holidays!
9 comments:
I agree, these elves are totally adorable and I just love how you have set up your little scene! Hope you have the most fabulous Christmas Shirley!
Oh, Shirley, I saw this on SCS and LOVE it! How darling and beautiful made...and colored to perfection! Just the sweetest pair of elves! Wishing you a blessed and joyous Christmas, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo
These elves are a favorite of mine, too, Shirley, and I love the design you made with them! And the perfect sparkly touch, too - thanks for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Cute, cute card Shirley. Those elves are definitely adorable. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a safe, healthy, and blessed 2017.
Love those cute elves too they look so at home in the little festive scene.
Thanks for linking up to HLS this month. :)
Cute elves! what a fun and festive card.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!
Awww those elves are the sweetest ever. Love the stamped tree & I LOVE seeing your wonderful post. You are such an inspiration!!!
hugs & Happy New Year, Janie
Hi Shirley, thank you so much for the sweet comments you leave on my blog. Truly makes my day and I appreciate it very much. Thank you for sharing your inspiring creations too.
Happy New Year.
I really love the elves! Happy New Year. :)
Post a Comment