Saturday, March 11, 2017

Hugs



MFT Snuggle Bunnies stamp and Big Hugs die

Hello!  

Today I'll be sharing a card that I made for my sister.  She's been feeling under the weather so I wanted to send her a big hug to let her know I was thinking of her.   I wanted it to be CAS, focusing on the word HUGS.  I used MFT's Big Hugs die and the cute little critters from their Snuggle Bunnies stamp set.  She said it made her smile.  :)

Thanks for looking!    Hugs!


Here are some challenges I'll be linking to:  Simon Says:  For a Special Lady/Girl


11 comments:

Janie Printz said...

I'm sure your sister loved the thought & the hug. There's nothing better anytime than a hug ... cutest little critters ever & am loving the hug die..
hugs across the miles, Janie

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Pam Sparks said...

Love it Shirley! So cute and adorably colored! She will feel better immediately! :D

Aileen said...

Very cute card, love the big HUGS and your colouring of those wonderful little critters.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, absolutely love your card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Lynn said...

HUGS to you for sharing this card with blogland. I am always happy to read your blog. Keep posting and crafting!

Elise said...

HI Shirley!!! Awwww .. this is simply DARLING beyond words! And you're such a sweet sister! This will definitely cheer her up and I hope she feels better soon!

Hope you're doing very well! :)

Big hugs,
Elise

Lori said...

Adorable card - love the big hugs and those cute critters! Perfect for your sister - will certainly bring a smile!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very cute,
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner (Dt)

lostinpaper said...

I'll bet your sister loved this one, it's super cute and using one of my fave MFT sets too!

Susan Renshaw said...

Cute card!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!