Sunday, June 11, 2017

Congrats Grad!

Penny Black "Grad"; Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi "Art From Us" sentiment

Today I'm sharing a graduation card I made for my niece using her school colors.  The Penny Black Grad image was stamped on Bristol Vellum paper, water colored with Tombow markers and cut with the ScanNCut 2 machine.  The window for the sentiment was cut with the Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window Die-namics from MFT and with the scattering of a few sequins, the card was done.


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit.   Have a great week!  

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Great use of image and embellishments....sure to make the graduate happy!

brenda said...

Great card and colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Janie Printz said...

Cute card for your niece Shirley. She'll love it done in her school colors... You have a Scan-n-Cut !!!! Looks like it does a great job, can't believe I don't even know what it is...

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous card Shirley! I'm sure she loves it and will keep it too! Beautiful coloring...those Tombows are so awesome. Mine are still good at almost 20 years old!

Marcie Sharp said...

Fab card! Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired by All the Little Things.

Terri J said...

Great use of the peek a boo die cut! Your coloring on the graduate is perfection! Great card!!

Daniela said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)