Sunday, June 25, 2017

Wishing you a lovely day!


Hello fellow crafters!   I hope you're having a great weekend!

The inspiration for my CAS card today came from three challenges--two of them have birthday themes and the third is a color challenge--coral, aqua and grey:  Addicted to Stamps and More #247 Make Your Mark; Seize the Birthday Anything Goes; and Cas-ual Fridays CFC176 Color Challenge.

The bicycle is from a digital print & cut stamp set (Camping) from Lori Whitlock, the butterfly is from a rubber stamp set from Lili of the Valley (Easter Sweeties), and the sentiment is from Stampendous (Posie Greetings).  I used copic markers and colored pencils to color.

Thanks so much for stopping by!   Have a great week!


 Happy 5th Birthday!



 

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Simple, but simply beautiful! I love the understated birthday card...perfect for just letting someone know you thought about them on their special day.

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...love your fabulous bicycle. So fun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Pam Sparks said...

Adorable! I LOVE bike everything! Including your darling card! First thing I had to do was read where you got it. lol TFS Shirley!

Monika Reeck said...

Shirley
I love your sweet card
this has a sweet color
simple design
and the color combo is adorable
love the tiny flower there so tiny as can be
Love love
many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this time
hugs
Monika
PS: so happy if you like to visit my DT card at ATSM the same challenge you entered... hugs from Germany

Elise said...

Hi Shirley! Gosh, it seems like I've missed a lot of your beautiful creations! You've been so busy! :) Glad to see you're crafting a lot more as they are all so LOVELY!!! Absolutely STUNNING card my dear! Hope you're doing well and staying cool in the hard heat!

Big hugs,
Elise

CherylQuilts said...

Shirley, this is darling, and one of the best things I love about your cards is that they are so beautifully designed and made! This is so sweet with the bicycle and the darling flowers in the basket! Sweet the way you have the sentiment for the bike trail! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, love the delicate look of the bike and stamp and your colour choices are wonderful.

Michelle Lupton said...

Gorgeous card - it puts a smile on my face! Thanks so much for playing along with our colour challenge at CAS-ual Fridays :)

shirley-bee said...

Oh, this is delightful! Love the soft colour scheme, and how the butterfly is leading the way! Thanks so much or playing at Seize The Birthday :)