Several challenges have Christmas themes right now--a great incentive to help us get started on our Christmas cards.
For this card, I used the Santa's Elves stamp and die set by MFT, the elves were colored with copic markers. The fireplace was put together with Impression Obsession die cuts and the sentiment is an oldie but goodie by Amy R called Winter Sentiments.
Here's a list of the challenges:
Casual Fridays CFC 178, Christmas in July
ABC Christmas Challenge, N is for New and O is for Old
Happy Little Stampers, July Christmas Challenge Anything Goes with an optional twist, die-cuts
I appreciate your visit so much, thank you!



8 comments:
Such a cute card shirley! Love your copic colouring. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.
Oh this is so dang cute. Love the holiday scene.
Totally pretty Christmas card! Good luck with our CAS-ual Fridays challenge.
Shirley, these little elves are darling! I love them, and your coloring is amazing...I never tire of seeing the beauty of your coloring...so rich! And what a sweet living room scene with adorable wallpaper and amazing fireplace! I LOVE it all! Hugs! xoxo
What an adorable Christmas scene and those elves are sooo cute!
Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x
This is adorable! Thanks for playing along with Casual Fridays Christmas in July challenge.
I LOVE this so much! YAY for Christmas! Darling card Shirley!
Such a warm and cozy holiday scene! Those are my favorite elves!!! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!
Post a Comment