I purchased a set of acetate cards from Pink Fresh Studio a while back and there was one card I particularly liked and thought was a good rule to live by. When I saw AAA's CAS Challenge, Words Take Centre Stage, I was inspired to make something with this quote. To keep it CAS, I simply placed the acetate card in a frame and added an accent. The die-cut flower is called Joyful from Penny Black.
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it! Have a great day!
These are the challenges I'm playing in:
Anything Goes!


11 comments:
that's a great "rule" and perfect for a card. Thank you for playing with us at AAA cards
Very good advice! I love your frame and beautiful flower. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.
Brilliant words and I love how you've framed them so simply with just the one bloom. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
Simple and super! I love when sentiments are the stars of the card. Your choice of the daisy accent is perfect.
I absolutely adore your card! It´s so beautiful with such important message! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs ร sa
Those really are words to live by!! Your card is gorgeous - love the daisy on the side.
Shirley, these are truly beautiful words, and I love the flower die and how you've colored it! It's a simply exquisite card, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo
What a beautiful card! The design is so eye-catching and that sentiment is brilliant! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!
Ohhhh, I love you CAS card and the sentiment too. Hope you had a great 4th of July.
Yes! I agree! Beautiful card Shirley and I love how you framed the sentiment and embellished with the daisy!
Gorgeous card, almost looks like a framed picture! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!
Post a Comment