Friday, September 1, 2017

Thinking About You Today...


Hello blog friends, hope you're all well!  

Just a short post today to share a card that I made for someone who's going through a difficult period. I hope this shaker card brightened her day a little.   

Here are some of the products I used:  Memory Box Lydia Butterfly die, Technique Tuesday Hugs die, Unity Stamps sentiment, MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips die and an assortment of beads.

Thanks so much for coming to visit!  Hope you have a wonderful 3-day weekend!







6 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a gorgeous and elegant shaker card. I'm sure it brighten the recipients day with a big smile.

Pam Sparks said...

This is so pretty Shirley! I love that you made it a shaker and it's still so elegant! I need to make something special for a good friend from when the girls were growing up and we did a lot together. I think I have this butterfly...hmmmm :D

Lin said...

How elegant your butterfly is, Shirley, and I love the simplicity of your design, very special! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

lostinpaper said...

Oh my this butterfly shaker is stunning Shirley, I know that will certainly brighten her day!

Elise said...

OMG .. this is a shaker! I so love shakers!!!!! And this is so GORGEOUS Shirley! The design, the colors, the die cut .. everything is so beautiful! I know your friend will have a big smile with your card to cheer her! Hope you're doing well!

Big hugs,
Elise

Lynn said...

Love your very elegant shaker card! At first I didn't notice the shaker element but when I did; I did a double-take. The design element of the sentiment is lovely too.