The challenge at the Allsorts Challenge Blog this week is Sentiment in Focus and it inspired me to use the Santa Silhouette QuicKutz die that I've had for years. I searched through all my Christmas sentiments and found two that I thought might describe her plea.
The sentiments I used are stamps from Cas-ual Fridays Stamp Naughty or Nice and Studio G. The dies are the Memory Box Small Madison Window and Hero Arts Phrase Bubbles. The background was ink distressed.
I'll also be linking to these challenges: Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes and Always Fun Challenges #26, Dies or Punches.
Thank you for looking and wishing you a wonderful week!
8 comments:
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun, good luck!!! Amy DT
I think you are very clever to frame the silhouettes with a window. It very simply gives the impression of being inside having a conversation. Keeping the colors neutral also give the words more importance. Well, done!
Oh, Shirley, this is darling! Makes me giggle at thinking this gal is just pleading to be found "good" in Santa's eyes! I love the window die! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo
Hi Shirley! How the heck are you? I always love when you stop by to say HI! Hope all is well with those babies(that are probably not babies anymore). Thanks for stopping in to say Hello. Love your little Santa scene...what do you think she is going to say next? LOL
super cute and fun Shirley! I love that we're looking in the window and fab sentiments too!
Fabulous design, so lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
This one made me smile, adorable... fun sentiment
Post a Comment