Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween Treat Boxes


Hello!  Are you ready for Halloween?   I'm excited because of the grandkids.  So fun to see them dressed up and so excited.  It's a fun night for everyone, I read that Halloween spending this year is expected to reach a record $9.1 billion! 

Made these Halloween treat boxes for my grandsons.  Used the Spooky Dracula and Franky cutting files from My Scrap Chick, and the Spooky and Scary Titles from Miss Kate Cuttables.   I'm enjoying my ScanNCut machine more and more.

Note:  I changed the original design of Frankie's box to be the same height as Dracula to eliminate any chance of a "discussion" over who gets the bigger (taller) box.  :)



I'll be sharing with some Halloween challenges:


Thanks for stopping by and have a safe and Happy Halloween!


6 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

Wowzer Shirley! These are crazy cool! Awesome work! I haven't use the SNC for anything except cutting stamped images. You are going to have to tell me how you did this!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, these are soooo spookily (made up my own word) cute. What a treat for all of the lucky recipients. Definitely Halloween keepsakes.

Sue from Oregon said...

Hello Shirley...these are super dooper cute! I bet they were a big hit this Halloween. Love to see you crafting again. I too have only used my SNC2 for cutting stamps-using my Silhouette for cutting files. Have not had time to figure it all out!!!

Lynn said...

Oh my! Those are the cutest treat boxes ever! I must figure out how that Cut N Scan works and invest in one. I am truly amazed at what you've done. You are a very special and crafty grandma...lucky grandkids!

eunice said...

Wow, Shirley! Your Halloween treat boxes turned out GREAT! Bet the grandkids loved them. So happy to see you're good use of your Scan N Cut...and I really love how you added accents to the faces with pens, really makes them "come alive"!

Dandi93 said...

Love these Halloween treat boxes... What fun Shirley