Hello and welcome!
There are several Christmas tag challenges going on right now and after seeing so many beautiful tags, I was inspired make a few, too. This one was made with stamps from Sugar Pea Designs "Here Comes Santa" and Cas-ual Fridays "Naughty or Nice". Santa was colored with copic markers.
I'll be linking to these challenges:
Sugar Pea Mix it Up Challenge #37;
Simon Says Stamp Challenge, Christmas Gift Tag;
Happy Little Stampers November Christmas Challenge Anything Goes/Optional Twist-Tag; and
CASology Week 273, List
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!
17 comments:
Gorgeous coloring on this sweet Santa and I love the sentiment ribbon! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
The perfect list card!! Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo
What an awesome design for a Christmas tag, Shirley! You have kept it so crisp and clean and colored perfectly! Thank you for playing at CASology!! Hugs, Darnell
Aw, what a sweet Santa image and what a great list he is checking! Love this tag! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!
Yay! You're working on CHRISTMAS! Boo Hoo on me, I haven't gotten started yet. Your Santa tag is so cute, and oh, I love that printed ribbon you've used! This is a much needed reminder for me that I really need to start thinking about Christmas...thank you!
Oh this is darling and your colouring is absolutely fabulous! Thank you for joining us at SPD!!
HI ya Shirley!!! Awwww .. this is so DARLING! Definitely will add some beautifulness to any gift! Hope you and the Grandbabies had a super fun and safe Halloween! :) Bet they were so excited to dress up huh? :) hehe!!
Sending you big hugs,
Elise
Ooh, Shirley, this is adorable! What a sweet Santa and a fun gift tag! You make the sweetest things!! Hugs! xoxo
Absolutely love your Santa tags.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby
He is so cute and I love how you colored him up! Fabulous tag Shirley! Love it!
Fantastic colouring! Love that there's actually space to write on this fun tag! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea!
What a fun tag Shirley, I think this Santa list must be mine, it's long enough for all the crafty goodies that I 'want' but don't really 'need' lol. ps love that perfectly chosen ribbon!
Such a darling tag!
Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!
Cute tag Shirley, love how you used the sketch and I love all of the white space....
This is an adorable tag...would be hard to part with LOL!
Sweet tag. I have this set too and love it.
What a darling tag!! I love that Santa! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs:)
Post a Comment