Monday, December 11, 2017

I Hope Santa Spoils You Rotten

Penny Black Santa's Helper, 
Sugar Pea Designs Here Comes Santa (sentiment)

Hello!  I'm here today to share a Christmas card, my one and only that I've made so far.   I'm having a late start this year and now panicking as there's only a few more days left to meet the USPS holiday shipping deadline, yikes!  I think I'll need to find a design that I can mass produce quickly! 

I stamped this sweet Penny Black image on Bristol Vellum paper, colored him with Marvy (watercolor) LePlume markers and then added Star Dust Stickles to his Santa hat.   For the background, I used Darice's Diagonal Stripe Embossing Folder.

I'll be sharing my CAS card with these challenges:  Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, Gift It; Penny Black and More Challenge, December CAS; and  Penny Black Saturday Challenge, Winter or Christmas.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by to visit, I really appreciate it!   Hope you're having a fabulous week!


11 comments:

Leanne Harris said...

A lovely CAS card here Shirley, beautifully coloured. Christmas is catching a few of us out I think and timescales become very tight don't they!!!! Thank you for using a Penny Black image and for sharing this with us at Penny Black and More Challenges, Leanne DT xxx

Lynn said...

Nice and simple with a great sentiment. I like the subtle colors and trimming on the Santa hat. Don't stress out...Hawaii time is always a little behind...LOL!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Sure love your CAS card and the sentiment. Your coloring is beautiful too. Definitely a "winna". Good luck on the challenges you entered.

Gayatri said...

Super cute card. Love the texture on the background and beautiful colouring. I love it. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Gift It challenge. Gayatri xx

brenda said...

Such a pretty card using the sweet PB image, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Dandi93 said...

Cute cute Shirley, love the sentiment.

Pam Sparks said...

oh, I love this Shirley! You colored it so darling! I want to run down to my stamp room and see if I have this stamp! hohoho

lostinpaper said...

Definitely sounds like time for a mass production line, sometimes it's the only way lol. Love this sweet little fella and your colouring is brilliant!

Greta said...

Beautifully colored & such a darling card! Thanks for joining us at PBSC!

eunice said...

So darned CUTE! Especially love the sentiment. Hope you were able to finish your cards... the holidays just creep up too quickly. Hope you had a fabulous Christmas with your family!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card and a gorgeous PB stamp.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More CAS challenge and good luck, hope you join in with our new challenge starting sunday x Susan x