Friday, September 11, 2009

Feel of Fall, Flutter by Wednesday, and Stamp Something Challenges

It had been a while since I made a card so it was hard to get started again, but as I visited my favorite blog sites, their beautiful cards gave me just the inspiration I needed and I was finally able to put a card together to enter these challenges:

Feel of Fall Challenge at Flourishes (required us to follow a sketch they provided),

Flutter By Wednesday #74 Challenge at Danni's Dreams (required us to create a pink card with a butterfly or fairy) and

Something with your Favorite Embellishment Challenge at Stamp Something (wanted us to use our favorite embellishment. So it was ribbons and pearls for me!)

Thank you, Jodi, for the image!

Card Details:
Stamp: Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girls
Ink: Memento; Copics
Paper: Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Accessories: Fiskars punch, ribbon, pearls, Jolee's sticker, Doodlebug Sugar Coating Glitter

I appreciate your stopping by. Have a great day!

8 comments:

Danni said...

This is so pretty!! what a wonderful job you did!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Rach said...

what a sweet and adorable card. hugs rachxx

Nancy said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for playing the Flutter By challenge this week with us!!

Jenni said...

Really pretty card, Love all your embellishments. Thanks for joining in with the Stamp Something challenge this week.
Jenni x

Jodi said...

So glad that you were able to join in on the flutterby challenge and able to use the image I sent you!! YOU did a great job on the coloring of her too!! YOU don't need a tutorial on coloring! =)
Hugs
Jodi

suzARTe said...

I love this card, really lovely all round

Nicola said...

Wow what a gorgeous card Shirley, I love the pink and super sweet image and your bow is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Anonymous said...

so pretty Shirley! love your creation!
Pam Going Postal