TGIF and Happy Friday to all of you hard-working people! To us retirees though, it’s Sunday every day so my DH and I don't necessarily get too excited about Fridays any more. In fact, we sometimes have to check the newspaper to see what day it is (lol)!
These are the cards my partner Sherri M. and I made for the OCS Teri organized.
These are the cards my partner Sherri M. and I made for the OCS Teri organized.
On the left is the card Sherri gave to me. This was my very first OCS so it was nice being paired with Sherri, as she quickly put me at ease with her friendly and gracious emails. Thanks, Sherri, for your very lovely card! I love your layout and how your card sparkles!
The card on the right was my card to Sherri. I used Stamping Bella’s Sake Ketto and a stamp from Stampette’s of Hawaii‘s. The DP is Basic Grey’s Lily Kate. Her dress was paper pieced.
OCSs are a fun way to make new friends. Thanks Teri and Sherri! ....and, it's always nice to receive a hand-made card! :)
Thanks for dropping in and have a great day!
The card on the right was my card to Sherri. I used Stamping Bella’s Sake Ketto and a stamp from Stampette’s of Hawaii‘s. The DP is Basic Grey’s Lily Kate. Her dress was paper pieced.
OCSs are a fun way to make new friends. Thanks Teri and Sherri! ....and, it's always nice to receive a hand-made card! :)
Thanks for dropping in and have a great day!
P.S. I had a problem publishing this post earlier and I had to delete it and start over. I hope this one comes out ok. I'm so new at this, I apologize for my screwups. I need Blogger help! :(
5 comments:
Beautiful Cards Shirley! Found your blog from Linda's... Welcome to the blogging world, although i'm still fairly new too! be warned, it's addicting! =D Have a great weekend!
Gorgeous cards Shirley. I love how you have paper pieced the dress on this super sweet image and your layout is lovely.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
gorgeous cards Shirley.. fab images.
You'll get the hang of blogger... hugs RAchxxx
terrific cards! I found your site thru linda's; welcome to blog land!
Love the cards you and Sherri swapped for the OCS this month! Thanks for playing this month!
Post a Comment