Wowza my dear! What an amazing card! I'm luvn everything about it . . . the crimson red to the evergreen colors! The red velvet ribbon and those killer flowers! SO ADORABLE!
Thanks Shirl for your sweetness and your friendship! Hopefully we'll cross paths one day! Blessings to you and yours!
what a fabulous card! thank you for sending it to us this Christmas season! you do such pretty work! love your creations! have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!
Hey Shirley! Another beautiful card! Thanks for always sharing your wonderful creations with us all! Merry Christmas to you and yours, and let's craft together in 2010! xoxo, Linda
This is such a very pretty card, I love the colors and the coloring you did on her! Wishing you the best of 2010 and hope we can meet in that year!! LOL!=) Hugs Jodi =)
Hi Shirley! Your card is beautiful! Merry Christmas to you too! lol rather late, I know! lol I'm so glad you come comment on my blog, it always reminds me to dash over here to see your awesome cards! I love to subscribe via email but since you don't have that, it is so nice you remind me w/your comments! thanks so much for sharing and I look forward to all your creations in 2010! Pam Going Postal
13 comments:
Wowza my dear! What an amazing card! I'm luvn everything about it . . . the crimson red to the evergreen colors! The red velvet ribbon and those killer flowers! SO ADORABLE!
Thanks Shirl for your sweetness and your friendship! Hopefully we'll cross paths one day! Blessings to you and yours!
what a fabulous card! thank you for sending it to us this Christmas season! you do such pretty work! love your creations! have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!
She is darling. Merry Christmas Hugs Cindy xxoo
Hey Shirley! Another beautiful card! Thanks for always sharing your wonderful creations with us all! Merry Christmas to you and yours, and let's craft together in 2010! xoxo, Linda
Shirley this is beautiful! Thank you for all of your inspiration and have a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs,
Michelle
Super nice card! love it! Have a very merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Shirley!Your cards always turn out so beautiful.Love the image. I hope that you and your family have a fabulous Holiday!
Your coloring is fabulous and she is so cute Shirley! I hope your New Year is as fantastic as your Christmas!
. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •¨) Happy end Year Shirley (¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •¨)
(¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •¨) The best for 2010. (¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •¨)
Blog Louisette/
http://blog.seniorennet.be/louisette/
************
http://retrieverdog.skynetblogs.be/post/6634041/scrap-golden-retriever-louisette-de--noel-et-
************
http:/:passionretrieverpets.blogspot.com/
************
(¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •¨)
¸. • '¸. • *' ¨) ¸. • * ¨) ¸. • '¸. • *' ¨)
(¸. • '(¸. • `* ¸. •' ¸. • * '¨)♥ ¸. • * ¨)
........|_ ♥_|...... ★ happy New Year
........| 000 | ...... 2010
........| 000 |....... Pace
........| 000 | ....... Louisette from
........| 000 | ........ Belgium
........ \ 00 /......... with 2 dogs golden
......... \ 0 /..........Primrose 's dream Cerise
...........||............ Zitablue du Bosquet Mignon
...........||............. Kiss.
...........||....... (¸. • ♥ ♥ •¸.)
.........._||_..... Kiss... ★...
♥ ¸. • *¨)¸. • * ¨)....¸. • * ¨)
(¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •' ¸. • * '¨) ¸. • * ¨) ¸. •' ¸. • * '¨) ¸. • * ¨)
This is stunning Shirley!! Love the 25 in the corner and the design!! Gorgeous inside and out!! Gorgeous coloring!!
hugs,
Chris
Merry Christmas Shirley and Happy new Year!!
Hugs,
Chris
This is such a very pretty card, I love the colors and the coloring you did on her! Wishing you the best of 2010 and hope we can meet in that year!! LOL!=)
Hugs
Jodi =)
Hi Shirley! Your card is beautiful! Merry Christmas to you too! lol rather late, I know! lol I'm so glad you come comment on my blog, it always reminds me to dash over here to see your awesome cards! I love to subscribe via email but since you don't have that, it is so nice you remind me w/your comments! thanks so much for sharing and I look forward to all your creations in 2010!
Pam Going Postal
Post a Comment