Monday, March 22, 2010

Get Well Soon


My SIL hasn't been feeling very well lately so I thought I'd send her a get well card to let her know we're thinking of her.  Thanks much for this stamp, 1LuvnMama, I luv Bella images and this was just perfect for this card! 

Found some challenges for this card as well:
2.  Copic Creations, #24 - your favorite copic technique   (I used "coloring embellishments with copics".  I colored my clear rhinestones with a green copic marker.)
3.  Simon Says Stamp Challenge, show us your greens

Card recipe:
Paper:  Basic Grey, Kioshi
Stamp:  Stamping Bella - Feelabella
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Tools:  Nestabilities
Other:  Hero Arts flower, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Rub-on sentiment

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Shirley, this is just adorable hun!! I love the coloring you've done and I'm sure that SIL will really appreciate your thoughts! HUGS

Elise said...

OH Shirley! I hope your SIL will feel better soon! Well, this card will definitely bring cheer and a huge smile to her face ... a pretty card and especially it being made by you. :) You're so thoughtfully sweet! :) She will love it!!!
Big Hugs my Friend!
Elise

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhh she is CUTE, even sick.

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Your SIL will love it. Hope she gets well very soon :)

1LuvnMama said...

Awww, sorry to hear that SIL isn't feeling well. She will definitely cheer up and fell all bettah after she receives this from you! :) Glad you were able to use this stamp! Have a good day my friend!

Danni said...

Very sweet card!

Juls said...

awhhh!! Just brill!! sure to cheer up anyone feeling under the weather!! Hugs Juls

Michelle Alejandro said...

I'm sorry to hear that your sil isn't feeling well. I am sure this card will make her day.

Hugs,
Michelle

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Shirley what a brilliant get well card that image is fabulous so are your colours and design great work.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Islander Girl said...

Wishing your SIL a speedy recovery! You did an awesome job on the card and I know it'll put a smile on her face!!! I too love that image!!!

Aloha!

Brenda said...

Sorry to hear you SIL isn't feeling well. I'm sure the card will put a smile on her face and make her feel better soon!

mst822 said...

Great card, Shirley! Luv that image! I'm sure your SIL will feel much better after she receives your awesome card!
Tammy

Denise said...

How Sweet! I am sure this pretty card will brighten her day.
Hugs,
Denise

Cyndi said...

Very nice card! I'm sure she will love it and hope she gets better soon!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So cute and your colouring is beautiful!
Hope you SIL feels better soon!

debby4000 said...

Love your get well card, I'm sure your SIL will love it.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Great card, Shirley. Hope it puts a smile on your SIL's face when she receives it.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet get well card!! Love your paper and your coloring!! It is sure to cheer up your SIL!
hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Shirley - your sister in law will LOVE it! She's adorable!
Pam Going Postal

Joy said...

what a great get well card. I know your SIL will love it...especially because its hand made from you! hope you have a good day!

Jeanette said...

Such a sweet card. i am sure your SIL will appreciate receiving such a thoughtful and lovely card!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Risa said...

Your SIL will feel 100% better once she receives your card Shirley. Your Bella looks so sick yet beautiful at the same time. Great job incorporating all of the challenges onto one card!
hugs
Risa:)

Vina said...

I love your card Shirley and I know your SIL will love it too! What a nice way to let her know that you're thinking of her.

Allison Rankin said...

This is just lovely...great paper and color choices!

Tammi said...

A wonderful card for her, hope she's feeling better soon! xx

mycardz said...

Wow, Shirley! What an adorable card - I love Bella and I'm so happy to see you joining us at the Copics Creations challenge! I've not been by to visit in so long and could just stay here for hours looking at your gorgeous creations!! Your SIL will absolutely love it! Thanks so much for joining us in our celebration at Copic Creations!