Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hooray! It's Your Birthday and Candy Winner


Yup, another Pure Innocence card, I can't seem to get enough of these PI images. I needed to make a birthday card for a dear friend so thought this image would be the perfect one to shout out not only my birthday greetings but also the winner of my bubble bath candy.

My DH picked the number 8, so the winner is: Risa. Congrats Risa!  Send me your addy and I'll mail your candy to you. Thanks everyone for playing. It was fun reading your responses!

Card recipe:
Paper: Sandylion DP
Stamp: Pure Innocence digi by Heather Ellis; Hero Arts Cling Dots
Ink: Image: Copic Markers, Background: Tim Holtz Distress Inks Broken China and Peeled Paint
Tools: Nestabilities Blossom
Other: SEI buttons, Making Memories Jelly Labels Celebrate, JoAnn's Birthday Rub-on, Sandylion Butterfly Sticker, Embossing Powder, Rub-on Stitches, flowers

Thanks for dropping by!

24 comments:

Michele said...

Oh my goodness Shirley, this card is absolutely stunning!! I love your coloring and all of the details you put into it!! TFS!!

Hugs,
Michele

Elise said...

Congratulations Risa! I know you'll enjoy Shirley's LOVELY goodies! Yayyy! :)

Shirley, you've done another fabulous card! That image is just so cute and it matches your sentiment perfectly! I so love the colors you've chosen as well as your dp's! Your friend will absolutely LOVE it! :) You're just so sweet!

luv,
Elise

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is such a cute card! I love the colors! Congrats to Risa!

Hugs,
Michelle

Joy said...

what a cute card! I am loving these PI images! I can't get enough of them! congrats to the winner! have a good day!

Ilissa said...

Such a cute card. I agree with you those images are way cute!! TFS

Unknown said...

So nice card! TFS Congrats to the winner :)

Jenny said...

I love it! Need to find these cute images!! TFS!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Islander Girl said...

I ABSOLUTELY love this!!! Egg-cellent (lol) job!!!!

mst822 said...

Beautiful card, Shirley! Luv your color combination! Super cute image!
Tammy

Cyndi said...

super cute card! fantastic as always! have a great weekend!

1LuvnMama said...

Luv your little easel card with the distressed background! Haven't worked my way to trying it just yet . . . yours is amazing! Congrats to Risa too! You lucky girl . . . I better take more baths from now on! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Shirley, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Wow, Shirley, great job on distressing the background and love all of the embellishments you used on this card. Your friend will cherish this card!

Teri said...

Aww Shirley! I love this adorable card! I love the Pure Innocence line as well. The colors are fab on this card!!

Brenda said...

Love the bright colors on this card! Congrats to Rissa!

Anonymous said...

so cute Shirley! love your distress inks background and that pattern paper is so fun!
Pam Going Postal

Sue from Oregon said...

This is another outstanding creation!

Risa said...

Whoooooo Hooooooo...I'm doing a happy dance over here Shirley! I am so happy that I won your candy...Hooray for me*ΓΌ*
Your card is totally adorable, such a beautiful image and the color combos are gorgeous!
Take care and have a beautiful weekend!
hugs
Risa:)

Jo Nevill said...

Just gorgeous Shirley, very pretty. Love the background you have made.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Sue said...

Hi Shirley
aww what a gorgeous card, super cute image, gorgeous papers & layout, sue,x

Lynn said...

This is a spectacularly well designed card. The colors and layout are perfect. Where can I get the PI stamps? Arigato for filling my inspiration tank.

Tammi said...

I tried to comment earlier, hopefully this one goes through...your card is adorable, great design and love how you did the sentiment! ~Hugs

Leann said...

This is adorable Shirley - I think it's the happiest card I ever saw, I can't help but smile when I look at it!
Hugs x

donna mikasa said...

I don't know how I missed this! Where was I??? LOL! Love this easel card! Love the colors and that happy PI image! Just adorable!