I guess by now you know I'm a huge Pure Innocence fan and I can't get enough of her, but did you know I also can't have enough Martha Stewart punches or Nestabilities?! I keep wanting more everytime I see a new one--and these 2 ladies are no help, LOL. I just love everything that Pam (Expressions With Heart) and Cindy (Cindy Haffner's Corner) create and everytime I see a new punch or nestie on their blog...oh my such bad influences. Just kidding, you ladies are my inspiration!
This card was made for a special someone and was also perfect for some Spring/Easter challenges.
1. Simon Says - Easter or Spring and some Glimmer
2. Everybody Art Challenge, #83 - Easter
3. Crafty Cardmakers, #17 - Spring into Spring
4. Craft Challenge, #43 - Easter
5. The Cuttlebug Spot - If You Had Wings
6. All Sorts Challenge, Week 44 - Spring is in the Air
Card recipe:
Paper: Basic Grey, Green at Heart
Stamp: Pure Innocence digi by Heather Ellis; Whiff of Joy, Fall Grass
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Hero Arts Shadow Ink Soft Pool
Tools: Martha Stewart Fence and Grass, Nestabilities
Other: Doodlebug Butterfly Buttons, Doodlebug Glitter
Have a great day and thanks for looking!
35 comments:
Shirley! Yes, I am like you ... I am so loving punches too! And I've been so hungry to try out those Nestibilities ...lol, but have held off of it! (I'm gonna try to hold out as long as I possibly can!) But you're soooo tempting me to get some! LOL! This is such a lovely card Shirley! I absolutely LOVE the springy feel to this ... all that flowers, the little cutie patootie in her soft colors ... this is gorgeous! I am so impressed with how you all cut out your images so perfectly! I've tried cutting on that black line, and ended up cutting body portions ... not good! LOL! I love your card as usual!!!
Big Hugs,
Elise
So beautiful! TFS :)
beautiful card hun, love the way you have carried the grass and flowers on to the image,thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!! I too am loving the Pure Innocence images. I too bought quite a few and can't wait to use them!!
Shirley,
This is Beautiful! I love the way you did the grass/groun covering, what a neat idea. Such a sweet image & fabulous coloring.
Hugs,
Denise
What an adorable card Shirley, that little girl is just so sweet x
Shirley This is GORGEOUS!! Glad you are enjoying your dies.
Aww, just adorable!! I love these girls too and I think you did an awesome job with these 2 cards!! I love my nestabilities and martha stewart punches too!! I want the new stuff all the time too! Hey maybe you and I together can surely open up a store!! LOL!
Hugs
Jodi =)
oh goodness! another #1 winner in my book! Love the ground DP mixed with the MS fence punch. So so cute!!! I know what you mean about punch enablers...Cindy is the worst LOL! She has the best collection of punches and it just kills me to see a new one...always gotta have it! YIKES!
Love everything about the card, Shirley. You always seem to find the right paper/punch/everything for your projects. Nice job!
Awww, adorable Shirley! She's one of my favs, love what you did with her. ~Hugs
Wow! What a stunner . . . I feel like I'm walking right there with this little cutie! Luvn how you punched the grass to blend into the DP and the whimsy butterflies swirling and twirling in the purple sky! LUVN THEM BOTH!
A-DO-RA-BLE!! Hi Shirley! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity! The dies and patterned papers are just perfect! Love both of your shaped cards!
Oh my goodness Shirley, these cards are "FANTABULOUS"!! Outstanding coloring and the DP you used is just perfect, perfect, perfect!! Thank you for inspiring ME!
Hugs,
Michele
very nice cards! i love how she blends in with the grass and looks so real!
Gorgeous card Shirley and so adorable.
luv
Debby
Shirley this is gorgeous! Love the grass and the little picket fence! I still have to do the bathroom tile technique that you linked, I love it!
Hugs,
Michelle
Oh wow Shirley!! This is just gorgeous!! What an adorable image and your coloring is fabulous!! :) HUGS
i LOVE how she's standing on the grass... i had to double look because it looks so real!! Love the creation GF!!! it's beautiful!!! and you do awesome creations with Pure Innocence!!! Have a god day!
Shirley, this is precious! I love your card creations and this PI girl is so adorable! Love how you used the paper paper for the grass...PERFECT...the butterfly background just PERFECT for the sky! So glad to be an inspiration! You are to me too!!!
Pam Going Postal
so gorgeous!! Loving the picket fence! Hugs Juls
Gorgeous card, the image is so cute, love the papers too!
Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.t and good luck.
Rose x
Gorgeous card, I love the background...and the image is adorable
Thank's for joining Crafty Cardmakers this week
x
Vicky
Lovely card and image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!
Jo and Tigerlover.
These are both fantastic Shirley! I love how the design works so well on both sizes of cards and your coloring of that cutie is just superb! :)
I love your card! Fabulous! I really need to get me one of those fence punches... too cute! And I'm like you, I love those nestabilities, but just need to find the time to use them. Once my baby's party is over I think I can concentrate on some other projects...hopefully!
Ahhhhh she is sooooo cute, Shirley and I love the white picket fence and those new BG papers that you have there...gorgeous!
Hugs,t
Such a Cute card Shirley...I just Adore the scene you created!!!
Hi Shirley,
You know you have a special way with these Pure Innocence Stamps and your love for these cuties shows! I love both of your cards, they are adorable, especially the mini, she is too cute!
hugs
Risa:)
A fabulous Spring card Shirley, the image is adorable and I love the pretty scene you have created.
Hugs
Debbie x
loving those PIs too! they are so cute and I can't get enough of them...these two cards are darling! love your creations...need to be inspired! just wish there were more time in the day to create =) have a great day!
This is so adorable and what a perfect backdrop, lovely work Shirley, so pleasant to look at!
Thanks for coming to play at Crafty Cardmakers x
This is so sweet Shirley!! What a perfect match of dp to your coloring too!! Gorgeous spring card!
hugs,
Chris
Shirley another beauty! Love this Pure Innocence line, just adorable! TFS!
Hugs,
Michelle
Super sweet card Shirley! I'm always inspired by what YOU make!
Post a Comment