Belles 'n Whistles has a special challenge going on right now. It's
"Where do your Belles 'n Whistles Stamps Live?" Summer wants to see all the different places that Belles 'n Whistles stamps reside. She wants a view! Well, I'm not as imaginative as my DF Elise--
lookie here--so although it may be boring, this is where my precious B'nW stamps live. You may recognize some of my other precious treasures, too. :)
Did you find my Belles 'n Whistles stamps?
13 comments:
Hi, looks like they are on the bottom shelf on the wall in the silver can on the far right?? Looks like a cute space you got going on there. TFS..
Yup, I see them and all your treasures too! You are so lucky to have a craft room like that! TFS!
I can see it, I can see it! :) It's on the amazing display shelf at the bottom corner! I luv your craft room Shirley! Looky at all the wonderful cards and pieces you received . . . such luv!
Shirley this is so cool!! I love that you participated in the challenge!! These are all great cards and things you have received too!!
Hugs
Jodi=)
So nice craft room! :)
So lucky that you have a craft room, Shirley, and nicely decorated.
Shirley! Wish I could play with you in your BEAUTIFUL craft room! Oooooh! Your Belles are soooo fortunate to be living in there with such a sweetheart like you! And look at all those gorgeous cards hanging up on the wall along with some Belles! :) Everything looks so clean and organized! Can I play there with you?!!! Would we craft or would we be chittering away?! I suspect we'd be chittering and laughing like little kids! lol! And those calla lillies?! LOOOOOVE them! I have some in my living room also! They're one of my favorites!
Thank you for showing us such a sweet home for your Belles!
Hugs,
Elise
WOW, love your beautiful craft room Shirley! I saw the stamps hanging from your card display! Even saw the HK card I sent you. LOL
Hugs,
Denise
Oh, I love to see Belle among all your beautiful creations! She for sure has a lot to look at in your room!
Thanks for playing in our special challenge!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel
So cool to get a peek at your crafty space Shirley... what a fun and inspiring set up! :)
What a super cool crafting room! I can see the stamps among your growing card collection and what a cool idea!
hugs
Risa:)
What a calming, happy place for our Belle to live in! Thanks so much for sharing and you've got gorgeous work!
Susan
Your craft room is darling Shirley! Love it! Thanks for joining our special challenge and have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment