Tammi's blog candy was supposed to be only the stamp but she also sent me her card and some stamped images. When I opened the mail I ran to my DH and jumping up and down with excitement said--she didn't have to but she sent me her card, too!!! I love my card Tammi, thank you so much--it is gorgeous and I'll treasure that the most!
Donna sent me a thank you card and she also included a nice stamp set. Thank you Donna, but you shouldn't have sent me the stamps. I'm glad you sent me the card, tho, LOL! I'm so happy to have any of your cards to see and hold IRL, beautiful!
Another candy win, yippie! Jodi emailed me yesterday saying she had mailed my winnings and I now have a sore neck for looking out of my window checking for the postman all day, lol! It was worth it, I'll do anything for a Jodi original, and it is a beauty! Thanks Jodi, love the pens, too!
I've been lucky not only for winning fabulous blog candies but for having the chance to meet these talented ladies who have also been a great inspiration to me. I have learned so much from all of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you Tammi, Donna and Jodi!!!

14 comments:
You are sure on a roll with the blog candy wins. Great cards too! They are such sweet people...just like YOU!
You really are one lucky chick!
Hi Shirley! WE are the lucky ones to have a friend in you! Enjoy your goodies--what yummy Copic colors!
wow, you have been super lucky with the candy wins, enjoy your new goodies and cards.xx
So nice cards & items :)
awesome Shirley - it's so fun to have presents in the mailbox! lol
Pam Going Postal
Wow Shirley, these are great raks. Love the beautiful cards. You are a beautiful person & deserve the goodies.
Hugs,
Denise
You have good karma, Shirley, and it's no wonder you won all of those blog candy. TFS all of the beautiful cards.
congrats on the blog candies!! and your cards are just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls
Congrats on all your goodies! All the cards are so beautiful! I'd be happy to just get the cards! I think they are so much prettier IRL! Have a great day!
yay! you hit the jackpot!! congrats and you deserve to win them all! now we can't wait to see what you will create! have a good night!
Oh yippppee Shirley! You are sooooo sweet ... and you truly truly deserved all those goodies! What wonderful goodies they are ... for such a wonderful woman! I'm giving you such a big hug right now! :) Yayyy!
Hugs,
elise
Shirley your so welcome, glad you liked it! YOUR an inspiration to me, always love what you create! You got some wonderful cards and goodies, have fun with them! :) ~hugs
Shirley!! It is us who are lucky!! So wonderful to have met you through blogland!! Enjoy, and I can't wait to see what you will create!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Post a Comment