Hello, hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a fabulous Thanksgiving vacation, first in Maui with DH's side of the family and then in Vegas with my eldest son and his family.
Got back a couple of days ago, finished loads of laundry, caught up on "some" of my Korean dramas, did a "little" Christmas decorating and this morning spent "hours" blog hopping. Needless to say, I missed seeing all of your wonderful creations! I needed you to get my mojo pumped up again and to inspire me (and you did, I saw some awesome creations!) to get back into cardmaking, as I've got a lot of Christmas cards to make and I'm in panic mode right now with Christmas coming wayyyy too fast!
Here you can see from this picture that it's not a card but a notepad. An acrylic embellishment at the top covers a screw. The two embellies I used are from my old stash, hooray! Two down, tons to go, lol!
My altered notepad along with some other little trinkets made for a nice goodie bag for my grandniece in Maui.
Challenges entered:
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 25 - Anything But a Card!
By the Cute & Girly December Challenge - Children
Recipe:
Stamp: The Greeting Farm - WS Audrey - digi
Paper: Basic Grey - Oliver
Ink: Copic Markers
Other: Nestabilities, Making Memories eyelet, KI Memories Ice Candy, pop dots
Appreciate your stopping by! Have a great weekend!
20 comments:
Hi Shirley!! Love your little altered notebook--Audrey is one of my favorite Sprouts and your coloring is just awesome! Welcome home!
loving the cute note pad and the embellishments match it so well . I love a good root in old stash !
love
maddy x
This is just so sweet! Fabulous little notebook!
What a great little note pad .. i love it .. the cute little image is just perfect
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month ... good luck
Lisa ;)
I have that same little notebook waiting to be decorated, but I don't think I can do it any justice after seeing your wonderful creation! Thanks for all the inspiration! Glad to hear that you had a great vacation!
Super cute project! Thanks for sharing. Hugs :)
What a cute project Shirley! I went to the store to look for that notebook item and it was all gone. Your coloring is awesome!
Oh fabulous note book Shirley, love the cute image.
luv
Debby
Hi Shirley!! This is so precious hun!! I love your coloring and what a fun gift to make!! TFS! HUGS
sweet! love that Audrey and you did a fabulous job decorating that notepad! I love it! I don't know how everyone is coping with all the shopping, decorating and wrapping and to top it all off...still find time to craft! I am starting to stress...lol! hope you have a wonderful week!
Okay I can always count on Shirley to make different projects all the time and always it will be SMOKIN'!!! Shirley, this is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I love your colouring as well .. so bold and beautiful! :) HEHE ... sounds like that old soap opera huh? "The Bold and the Beautiful" .. lol!
I am so happy to hear that your Thanksgiving was full of fun and you had a nice time in Vegas! wahoo! :) I'll talk to you soon!
Love ya!
Elise
so cute and glad you're back ready to create! well...ready or not! lol Adorably colored Shirley and such personality! love it!
Pam Going Postal
This is adorable! Great use of the book! Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy this week! Lisa
welcome back, Shirley! =) you colored Audrey so beautifully! love this cute project!
Glad that you had a great Thanksgiving Shirley!! I love this adorable notebook you made with Audrey!! CUTE!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Great to hear you enjoyed Thanksgiving Shirley :D This notebook is fabulous, so cute! xxx
Wonderful coloring, Shirley! Awesome altered note pad.
Hugs and smiles
Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love this notebook and I'm sure your grand niece will too, Audrey is so cute and the papers are perfect! :)
this is just fabulous!!! Love the metal embelishment! Hugs Juls
I'm finally catching up with all the wonderful creations in blogland and I was pleased to see that you made something with the blank notepad. Your project has a very good look and I like how you covered the metal fastener. Now you've inspired me to make another one to take as a hostess gift. Have a fantastic holiday season!
Post a Comment