Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!


Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as our family did! 

As this year is coming to a close, I wanted to take the time to thank you so much for all the support you've given me again this year.  I appreciate your taking the time to visit my simple little blog and for always leaving me such sweet and supportive comments.  I've learned a lot from all of you and I thank you for all the inspiration you've given me.  I look forward to another fun year in blogland with you!

Thank you to Christy of Tiddly Inks for this adorable image that she has given away as a freebie on her blog.   You can find her New Year Freebies here and her New Year's Card Event here.

A very safe and Happy New Year to all of you 
May 2011 bring you good health and much happiness!

Hugs,
Shirley

22 comments:

CHARLOTTE said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, Shirley. Yes, let's hope 2011 is kind to all of us.

Danni said...

How cute!!
Hope 2011 is a wonderful year for you!

maribeth27 said...

Hi Shirley!
Happy New Year too!!!
And thank you for all your kind and sweet comments on my blog I dearly appreciate it!
Hugs x0x0
maribeth27

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Well, that is adorable.:) Thanks for the sweet words. :)

Brenda said...

wishing you and your family a great new year filled with lots of blessings! thank you for always being such a great inspiration!

1LuvnMama said...

Hey Shirley!
A Happy New Year to you and your family! Thank you for all your inspiration that you've shared with us this year and I know 2011 you'll be sharing a whole lot more! I'm so grateful to have met you and I appreciate YOU! BIG HUGS! :)

Juls said...

cute....love his red sparkly bow tie! Hugs Juls

Amy said...

I love Christy's images and you've created such a cute card with this cutie! Love the clock and your color scheme, perfect!
Happy New Year Shirley, looking forward to all your fabulous creations to come in 2011! Hugs!

Alice said...

love your adorable card, Shirley! i love visiting you and love your pretty cards! thanks for sharing your talent! =) Happy New Year to you and yours! All the best wishes to you! hugs!

jojoscraps said...

I love everything about your card! A perfect piece to ring in the New Year. All the best to you in 2011.

Anonymous said...

Adorable Shirley! So cute and love the papers and how you colored this cutie! The red sparkly bow-tie made me smile! Happy New Year!
Pam Going Postal

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Shirley! Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing :)

Cyndi said...

What an adorable card! Happy New Year and best wishes in 2011!

cats whiskers said...

Thank you for you good wishes sweetie, wow you have created a fabulous card here, I love the colour scheme and your perfect colouring
Happy 2011
Hugs Jacqui xx

Elise said...

Oh Shirley!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEETHEART!!! I love this little cutie image and these colors are wonderful! It stands out .. the red/blacks/white! And I love that clock you put up in the corner!!! You think of the tiniest details to add into your lovely creations!!!! I'm so happy to have met you in 2010 Shirley!!! You are such a love!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Unknown said...

Aww..this is such and adorable card! Happy New Year, Shirley!

Larissa said...

Happy new Year Shirley!

Love your card!

Hugs,
Larissa

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Shirley!! This is such a fabulous creation hun!! I love the fabulous coloring and that darling image!! Happy New Year to you too!!HUGS

Tammi said...

This is adorable, love the little clock you added, super cute! Wishing you a Happy New Year Shirley! ~hugs

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

aaachhh Shirley..... is this adorable...
i love your fabulous coloring
the clock is a sweet deail
claudia

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Thank you hun for your kind comment
love
Claudia

Joy said...

Shirley, I have been blessed by your friendship as well as all your creativity. I have been truly inspired by each and every creation. I am thankful for your sweet comments. I hope you had a wonderful time ringing in the new year! here's to the year 2011~ much more to come! oh btw, love the cute card you made! he's darling! thanks for my snowman card too! just love it! big hugs to you!