Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas!
  Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Hugs,
Shirley

13 comments:

maribeth27 said...

Hi Shirley!
This card is so lovely! Merry Christmas!!!
Hugs xoxo,
Maribeth :D

1LuvnMama said...

Hi Shirley!
Wowza, this card is amazing! Then again, the card that you sent me was even more amazing! Thank you so much!
Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas and a wonderful, but safe New Year! Looking forward to 2011!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card Shirley!! Love the layout with Tilda on the calendar. Merry Christmas to you and your family! May the joy and peace of Christmas remain with you through out the new year.
hugs,
Chris

Amy said...

Awesome card Shirley, Tilda looks fabulous...perfect coloring and I just love the vintage looking background!
I hope your Christmas is wonderful and you and your family have a terrific weekend! Hugs!

Cyndi said...

Beautiful card! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Dear Shirley

First of all I like to thank you from the bottem of my heart for all your sweet comments on my blog, I do not have much time to always comment, but please know I think your creations are stunning !!!

Big hugs from Nicole ( Netherlands ) x x x x

Brenda said...

hope you and your family had a great christmas! this card is amazing as is all your creations! have a safe new year!

Edna Morrisedie said...

this is all around gorgeous, love the paper with this image and the december cal is cool!

Joy said...

sweet calendar! I love what you did and that cute magnolia sitting there! I love all your creations! you have oodles and oodles of talent! wish you could rub some off on me! lol! hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a fabulous week!

maribeth27 said...

Hello Shirley!
I just wanted to let you know I just posted my tutorial for the Easel/ Spinner card I made for the 12 days of X-mas magnolia card. Please visit my blog and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask :)
Thank you!

Alice said...

i love love your Tilda cards, Shirley! beautiful card as always. hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the best wishes for 2011!

Anonymous said...

Just thinking, how'd I miss this?!!! But then looked at the date! : ) Shirley...this is too precious! I LOVE it! I am so sad that I didn't get out my two pads of this paper this year! oh well, I need to do better about doing cards all year for Christmas! Your Tilda is beautiful and your card is fabulous!
Pam Going Postal

Janie Printz said...

Shirley I just found your wonderful blog & am so happy I did. You have some great cards on here & I can't wait t ocome back & look around some more. I LOVE this little Tilda & noticed you use the X-Press it paper. I've been tempted to try it cuz I have a real problem with my reds bleeding so badly ... Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs, Janie